Windows 10: I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

Discus and support I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phyreksia [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Phyreksia, Dec 31, 2020.

1. I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

/u/Phyreksia, Dec 31, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 31, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Valeriu Win User

I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

1. I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here? - Similar Threads - don't many TV's

2. Why don't I have xbox peripherals?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have xbox peripherals?: I don't have the xbox peripherals on my device managers tab. I don't know why and I see in videos and pictures that people have it and I don't. How can I get it?...
  3. Why don't I have xbox peripherals?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have xbox peripherals?: I don't have the xbox peripherals on my device managers tab. I don't know why and I see in videos and pictures that people have it and I don't. How can I get it?...
  4. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  5. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  6. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have to many partitions and I don't know why

I have to many partitions and I don't know why: Hello, I was cleaning some space today and while checking my partitions I found out I've got way to many and don't know why. Which one would it be safe to delete? Or what can I do to remove some of them? It looks very unpleasant and messy. [ATTACH]...
  8. Why i don't have the other settings ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i don't have the other settings ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KaloyanGFX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2djv/why_i_dont_have_the_other_settings/
  9. I don't have internet connection

I don't have internet connection: Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't...
  10. I don't have Bluetooth!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have Bluetooth!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this? The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my...