Windows 10: I don't have the item I purchased.

Discus and support I don't have the item I purchased. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made an in-game purchase on the Microsoft store Windows 10 version of the Roblox app called Premium. I used my Microsoft account balance to buy it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Neon Nub, Apr 9, 2020.

1. I don't have the item I purchased.

I made an in-game purchase on the Microsoft store Windows 10 version of the Roblox app called Premium. I used my Microsoft account balance to buy it as well. However, even though I have gotten an E-mail that the Premium membership I bought is on my Roblox account, it isn't. My Microsoft account has also been charged. I would like to know of a way to get a refund, exchange, or better yet, actually be able to use my Premium.

:)

The Neon Nub, Apr 9, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 9, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 9, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't have the item I purchased.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

I don't have the item I purchased.

1. I don't have the item I purchased. - Similar Threads - don't item purchased

2. I was charged for two purchases I made but I did not receive the items.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged for two purchases I made but I did not receive the items.: On Friday January 12, 2024, I purchased red rubies and a value pack from a game that I am playing called Hidden City. I was told that the transaction could not be processed, and I would not be charged for the transactions. Yet when I checked my bank account the following day...
  3. I was charged for two purchases I made but I did not receive the items.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged for two purchases I made but I did not receive the items.: On Friday January 12, 2024, I purchased red rubies and a value pack from a game that I am playing called Hidden City. I was told that the transaction could not be processed, and I would not be charged for the transactions. Yet when I checked my bank account the following day...
  4. I purchased a ibuypower pc it's asking for a password but I don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a ibuypower pc it's asking for a password but I don't have a password: I purchase an ibuy power gaming pc and it's asking me for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-ibuypower-pc-its-asking-for-a/2759b067-6d2e-4cc9-a91c-4ac11d12cc15
  5. I purchased a ibuypower pc it's asking for a password but I don't have a password

I purchased a ibuypower pc it's asking for a password but I don't have a password: I purchase an ibuy power gaming pc and it's asking me for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-ibuypower-pc-its-asking-for-a/2759b067-6d2e-4cc9-a91c-4ac11d12cc15
  6. I purchased a ibuypower pc it's asking for a password but I don't have a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a Mojang account on minecraft.com and have gotten it migrated to a Microsoft account since then. I've been able to play it freely on my laptop, but I've recently purchased a new PC and I am unable to download the game.When I go onto...
  8. I have not received my purchased item

I have not received my purchased item: I just purchased X410 via the Microsoft Store website with IDeal. I have however not received any confirmation via email, nor can I see my purchase in my recent transactions history. The amount has been deducted from my account. I seen something with pressing the buy button...
  9. Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item

Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item: I purchase this and when I go to the order and click on the item to try to download it the URL just takes me here and only option is to pay for it again: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/9mv4jdrvqtnv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I tried to...
  10. Purchase in app item

Purchase in app item: I redeemed a gift card into my microsoft account to buy premium feature of an app, but now it doesn't let me pay for the item using the gift card. i tried using the account balance for purchasing an app in microsoft store, i could buy it using the account balance but i...