Windows 10: I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon

Discus and support I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SO win 10 home single lenguage version 20H2 SO 19042.985I've updated my Laptop, my fathers and my sisters update their laptops too. They've all had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RenzoAgurto, May 12, 2021.

1. I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon

SO win 10 home single lenguage version 20H2 SO 19042.985I've updated my Laptop, my fathers and my sisters update their laptops too. They've all had the Meet Now icon for several weeks. I have not. Today, after the updates, they all have the new News and Interests widget on the taskbar, all of them, but my laptop does not. Why is this happening?

:)

RenzoAgurto, May 12, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 12, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, May 12, 2021
  4. I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 12, 2021
Thema:

I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon

1. I dont have the meet now icon and the news and interests icon - Similar Threads - dont meet icon

2. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  3. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon: Noticed today that on all my Windows 10 machines the news and interests icon has changed to a generic icon. Doesn't show the sun or clouds anymore. Is it just me ? 183118
  6. news and interest has a problem with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    news and interest has a problem with icon: Hello, since update was installed, the toolbar news and interest has a problem with icon. the icon is always this and don't automatically appear weather icon with temperature but if i hover on taskbar. Can i resolve this problem? thanks 181563
  7. News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (19043.1081) Has anyone had the Weather Icon change and do nothing recently? This morning my icon changed to that in the image below and started to corrupt the Notification icons. The Notification Area corruption issue apparently is a known issue and MS...
  8. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  9. MEET NOW ICON

MEET NOW ICON: I RECENLY UPDATED MY HP 15 NOTEBOOK PC TO THE LATEST VERISON OF WINDOWS {WINDOWS 10 20H2} i want to add meet now icon to my taskbar but when i got turn on system icons on or off settings i cant see meet now option to enable.HP NOTEBOOK-15WINDOWS 10 20H2...
  10. News and Interest icon is blur

News and Interest icon is blur: Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas...