Windows 10: I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

Discus and support I don't have the Microsoft store at all. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelMicallef1, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:57 PM.

1. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that just led me to error messages.

:)

MichaelMicallef1, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:57 PM

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:05 PM
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

4. sam02 Win User

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

Thema:

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

1. I don't have the Microsoft store at all. - Similar Threads - don't Microsoft store

2. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it: I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get...
  3. I don't have Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Windows Store: I know that I have already made a post but I posted it on the wrong Windows Topics so I'm going to try again. So I reset my laptop and now I don't even have it as a app. Can someone please help?!...
  4. I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!

in Cortana
    I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!: First of all the laptop I have is a Razer Blade, so it was possible to easily upgrade the SSD. Right now the look of the desktop is quite different especially with where Cortana is and the look of the logo (My Old Laptop's logo is a mic symbol in the search bar). Also the...
  5. I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???

I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???: resently I installed (fresh install) Windows 10 on my laptop and today I found that there is no MS Store in my app list and 1- I used WSReset.exe command in RUN but it tell me: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store". 2- then I used Windows Store Apps...
  6. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working: Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open. I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this...
  7. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...
  8. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"
  9. I don't have teredo at all, any help please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have teredo at all, any help please?: [ATTACH] I don't have teredo at all, any help please? I tried every single way to fix and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-dont-have-teredo-at-all-any-help-please/65cdc6a9-8589-42ae-8795-ea6724cdc6d1
  10. I don't have Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Windows Store: Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister...