Windows 10: I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

Discus and support I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IvanJE, Jun 7, 2023.

1. IvanJE Win User

I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do?

:)

IvanJE, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2023
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jun 7, 2023
  4. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

1. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do? - Similar Threads - don't microsoft store

2. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  3. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?: I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-microsoft-store-in-my-windows-10/5e3647d1-9d1f-4606-aef5-391340d434a6
  4. I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer, what can i do?: I dont have the microsoft store in my windows 10 computer my computer is a work device what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-the-microsoft-store-in-my-windows-10/5e3647d1-9d1f-4606-aef5-391340d434a6
  5. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere: Basically, the title says it all. I got this computer from an ex-roommate, and it appears as if the Microsoft Store simply doesn't exist.It's not on my Apps and Features list, and I can't find anything related to it like wsreset.i tried reinstalling windows, updatng it,...
  6. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere: Basically, the title says it all. I got this computer from an ex-roommate, and it appears as if the Microsoft Store simply doesn't exist.It's not on my Apps and Features list, and I can't find anything related to it like wsreset.i tried reinstalling windows, updatng it,...
  7. I don't have the Microsoft Store on my computer, anywhere

8. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  9. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  10. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10