Windows 10: I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

Discus and support I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently had my first PC built for me and I am now trying to install certain apps from the Microsoft store but come to realize it is not installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nnnnayrBBB, Aug 14, 2020.

1. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

I recently had my first PC built for me and I am now trying to install certain apps from the Microsoft store but come to realize it is not installed on my windows. I have spent a few hours looking around to find solutions but none seem to work.

What I have tried (None have worked) - I have tried to run PowerShell as administrator and followed the steps using the commands “.\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1 Microsoft.WindowsStore

• I tried using the wsreset.exe in the start menu but get a pop out saying “You’ll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store”

The windows 10 edition installed for me is “Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC,” the version is “1809,” and the OS build is “17763.1397”

If anyone would help me with this issue that would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/nnnnayrBBB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nnnnayrBBB, Aug 14, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 14, 2020
  4. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

1. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed? - Similar Threads - don’t Microsoft Store

2. i do not have the Microsoft Store Install Service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i do not have the Microsoft Store Install Service: i was following John DeV's* rules on how to get Microsoft store but then on one of the steps i did not have the Microsoft Store Install Service how do i download it and on the product i have a msi lap top...
  3. i do not have the Microsoft Store Install Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not have the Microsoft Store Install Service: i was following John DeV's* rules on how to get Microsoft store but then on one of the steps i did not have the Microsoft Store Install Service how do i download it and on the product i have a msi lap top...
  4. i do not have the Microsoft Store Install Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store app don’t show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store app don’t show: When I search up Microsoft store dosent not appear but when i search it it has it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-dont-show/a3459abc-8490-41ee-9567-40e1d4b1576d
  6. Microsoft store app don’t show

Microsoft store app don’t show: When I search up Microsoft store dosent not appear but when i search it it has it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-dont-show/a3459abc-8490-41ee-9567-40e1d4b1576d
  7. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  8. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  9. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I don’t have a PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t have a PIN: My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-pin/3255b8b1-e721-41dd-b1c3-fa3f7a6b6ce3