Windows 10: I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser

Discus and support I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I use firefox as my main browser, but it's not giving me the option to enable desktop notifications.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpookySquid19, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser

/u/SpookySquid19, Aug 11, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 10, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser

Windows 10 update options

No, not Option Six, I said Option Two step 6, here: Option Two Step 6,

Thema:

I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser

1. I don't have the option to enable notifications for my browser - Similar Threads - don't option enable

2. There is no "I don't have an activation key" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "I don't have an activation key" option: I'm running the 8.1 version and I recently decided to download the windows 10 version since steam won't work soon. But when I download the windows 10 version it demands a key and there is no "I don't have a key" option.What do I do?...
  3. There is no "I don't have an activation key" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "I don't have an activation key" option: I'm running the 8.1 version and I recently decided to download the windows 10 version since steam won't work soon. But when I download the windows 10 version it demands a key and there is no "I don't have a key" option.What do I do?...
  4. Don't have option to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  5. Don't have option to change my password

Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  6. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  7. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  8. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings: I'm all up to date with 1903, but i can't install Media pack.. It says its not Applicable for my system.. Been trying for hours to troubleshoot, Even contacted Support which didn't resolve my issue. So im not turning to the Community. Tried EVERYTHING in the powershell. I...
  10. I don't have a Wi-Fi option.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have a Wi-Fi option.: Hey, my computer can easily be connected to the internet via Ethernet. Yet, I can not keep my computer downstairs connected to the Ethernet. The problem is, I don't have an option to connect to Wifi, for example, I click on Internet/network in Settings, but the only options...