Windows 10: I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...

Discus and support I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The first problem is that when i open the balanced power option or any other power option that i have in the power options and after clicking "change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yahia BSK, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Yahia BSK Win User

I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...

The first problem is that when i open the balanced power option or any other power option that i have in the power options and after clicking "change advanced power option" i only have these few settings to control it the advanced settings image below :but the others windows 10 users have these settings image below :2 _ the second problem is when i try to create a new power plan from power options it doesn't show me the other options like ultimate don't like "ultimate performance" for example as the other win 10 users have, it just keeps showing me the "balanced" option. image below :- A

:)

Yahia BSK, Sep 20, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Power Options Not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on power options.
    • Then click on create new power plan.
    • Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Guru-# Win User

I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...

USB settings in Power Plan Options on Windows 10 is missing, how to restore it?

As per the below suggested steps I am trying to disable the USB in USB selective suspend setting in my Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home. however, I do not find the USB Settings at all in two modes Balanced mode or Dell (Active) mode under change advanced
    power settings. How to restore it?

USB Selective Suspend Settings, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + X.
    2. Choose Power Options.
    3. Select Choose when to turn off the display.
    4. Open Change advanced power settings.
    5. Expand USB settings and USB selective suspend setting.
    6. Select Enabled (default) or Disabled.
    7. Click Apply, then OK.

Guru-#, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

1. I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro... - Similar Threads - don't whole settings

2. I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...: The first problem is that when i open the balanced power option or any other power option that i have in the power options and after clicking "change advanced power option" i only have these few settings to control it the advanced settings image below :but the others windows...
  3. I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the whole settings of controlling my power plan options in my windows 10 pro...: The first problem is that when i open the balanced power option or any other power option that i have in the power options and after clicking "change advanced power option" i only have these few settings to control it the advanced settings image below :but the others windows...
  4. don't have power button option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    don't have power button option: so i just update my laptop and after that everytime i open the lid it always turn on, so i decided to change it and i go to the power option and open power buttons and lid and turns out i don't have the power button action i only have lid open action, what should i do??...
  5. USB settings in power plan options is missing in Windows 10.

USB settings in power plan options is missing in Windows 10.: When i go to "change advanced power setting" I'm missing the usb settings. It's a brand new asus vivobook running WIn 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-settings-in-power-plan-options-is-missing-in/fcdd2e1e-2a20-4c27-aa45-16f1ce742064
  6. Power plan settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power plan settings: Hello, i have a problem with adding high performance plan to my laptop Asus ZenBook 2020. As i don't see high or ultimate performance power plans nowhere in Power option panel, even under the arrow. I though i'd add one. First i went to the lower power option panel and...
  7. Windows 10 power plan settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 power plan settings: Why the fuck has the latest Windows 10 update decided to now select 'balanced' as the power options every single boot despite what i have it set to??? Even funnier - your own troubleshooter for power, views having a 'high performance' plan selected as an issue! WTF....
  8. I don't have a display option in control panel in Windows 10 Pro, please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have a display option in control panel in Windows 10 Pro, please help!: I don't have a display option in control panel in Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-display-option-in-control-panel-in/944a7e96-9029-4cc5-a985-3bdfbfd055c7
  9. I don't have any other power plan except High Performance plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have any other power plan except High Performance plan: Hi, After upgrading to 1709, all my power plans are gone. Right now I have only one power plan (High Performance). Even I don't have any option to create one. Please can any one help me in restoring all the power plans. Please refer to the below screenshot....
  10. Power Options Plan

Power Options Plan: Hi Guys, usually we all have balanced power plan. But what if I choose high Performance and than go in advance setting then I set all values as balanced. What will happen and how will that power plan will effect? I am asking in balanced I feel my pc sluggish. but in high...