Windows 10: i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it

Discus and support i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadlyTracer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeadlyTracer, Feb 10, 2020.

1. i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it

/u/DeadlyTracer, Feb 10, 2020

2. windows deffender not update

windows deffender not update why? and please give me information how can I solve it?

pradippaul, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 10, 2020
  4. i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it

1. i dont have windows deffender and also cant print any ideas of how to get it - Similar Threads - dont deffender cant

2. any ideas as why this would occur i dont use IE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any ideas as why this would occur i dont use IE: 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Checking for existence of Branding Active Setup stub... 11/30/2023 11:41:06 InternetExplorerBrandGUID didn't exist: Branding component not installed 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Inf Version is set to "11,00,22621,1". 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Branding conditions failed....
  3. any ideas as why this would occur i dont use IE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any ideas as why this would occur i dont use IE: 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Checking for existence of Branding Active Setup stub... 11/30/2023 11:41:06 InternetExplorerBrandGUID didn't exist: Branding component not installed 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Inf Version is set to "11,00,22621,1". 11/30/2023 11:41:06 Branding conditions failed....
  4. Cant install Windows 11 23h2, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Windows 11 23h2, any ideas?: I have been trying to install this since yesterday, and have had no luck, and I dont know what to do anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-23h2-any-ideas/c82b69f2-4414-4b20-965d-0c1d79911be2
  5. Cant install Windows 11 23h2, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Windows 11 23h2, any ideas?: I have been trying to install this since yesterday, and have had no luck, and I dont know what to do anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-23h2-any-ideas/c82b69f2-4414-4b20-965d-0c1d79911be2
  6. I dont have sound any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont have sound any more: Hello Today ended a programm with Task Manager and my sound got deledet on all other devices the sound was there please help me Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-any-more/4d09b60d-1e6b-4542-ab76-64bdbaabe512
  7. Any idea how can I get rid of this red lines.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how can I get rid of this red lines.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/p_sparr_o [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbghiy/any_idea_how_can_i_get_rid_of_this_red_lines/
  8. Anyone got any idea how to get red of the search bar on the top. Also, the chromium app...

Anyone got any idea how to get red of the search bar on the top. Also, the chromium app...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhishek_soni1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2182k/anyone_got_any_idea_how_to_get_red_of_the_search/
  9. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Why cant I get a desktop (tbh I have no idea with Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why cant I get a desktop (tbh I have no idea with Windows 10): I have just brought a Surface Pro after having a mac for nearly 10 years so I have really no idea what I am doing. I just want a desktop so I can create folders. I cant seem to access or add a desktop, I am only accessing my apps through the search bar. Please I need some...