Windows 10: I don't have windows installer?

Discus and support I don't have windows installer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EricSimpson2, Mar 5, 2019.

1. I don't have windows installer?

Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it.

:)

EricSimpson2, Mar 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

I don't have windows installer?

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't have windows installer? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

I don't have windows installer?

1. I don't have windows installer? - Similar Threads - don't installer

2. Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.: I've had a problem starting a few different apps such as discord and dayz client, it says this application could not be started, this application requires one of the following versionsVersion=v4. 5.1 . I have this version installed in multiple drives. I've tried every guide...
  3. I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11: Hi, I would like some advice, I don't have a windows installer on my PC and a lot of other things. I tried factory setting the pc and it didn't help. I'm also missing the msiexec.exe folder on my pc. I would appreciate your help please. Regards, Adam...
  4. I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11: Hi, I would like some advice, I don't have a windows installer on my PC and a lot of other things. I tried factory setting the pc and it didn't help. I'm also missing the msiexec.exe folder on my pc. I would appreciate your help please. Regards, Adam...
  5. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  6. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  7. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  8. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  9. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

10. how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...: ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-exit-gnu-grub-206-and-install-windows-10/26f3b3f2-e4fb-46dc-85c7-5893ce9b1878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I dont have windows installer

2. i dont have an installer

3. i dont have a windows installer folder in windows 7

4. i dont see windows installer -