Windows 10: I don't have Windows Store

Discus and support I don't have Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max604, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Max604 Win User

I don't have Windows Store

Hello,
    I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck!
    How can I solve this?

What I've tried:
    Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. Merge Failure : error 0x80070003 : Cannot register the Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.10.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe package because there was a merge failure with the following file: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.10.13.0_neutral_split.scale-100_8wekyb3d8bbwe\resources.pri NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] b8740a90-5242-0000-4e6b-84b84252d101 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID b8740a90-5242-0000-4e6b-84b84252d101 At line:1 char:53 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand[/quote] Thanks
    Max [/quote] L: My Computer
    I don't have Windows Store [​IMG]
    You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... OS: Windows 10

[*]
    [*]
    dalchina Guru Posts : 12,257 Win 10 Pro (1709) New[/b] 19 Jan 2016 #2

Max604, Jan 18, 2016
  2. Radinyn Win User

Need help!

After I formatted my disc Windows Store disappeard! I've checked this entire forum and didn't find anything that worked. It's not reinstalling because there was no such app after formatting. Other users can't use it too, please help.

Maybe there's some kind of installer for it?

Radinyn, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Radinyn Win User

Sadly, the media tool doesn't work. It says it doesn't work with this windows version.

Radinyn, Jan 18, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, take the sledgehammer approach:
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums
    This will leave everything in place except:
    - you may lose any added fonts
    - system restore will need to be re-enabled
    - you may have to reconnect your WiFi
    - you may find an odd association is changed
    - you will need to repeat any windows updates subsequent to the build

You can of course try
    SFC /Scannow
    from an elevated (admin) command prompt
    but I can't guarantee that would fix it.

I would also wonder what else besides the store might be affected.

Note: Powershell commands to reinstall apps seem broken since build 10586. Last I saw MS is puzzled.

dalchina, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

1. I don't have Windows Store - Similar Threads - don't Store

2. Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10: I have been using windows terminal as my main terminal for quite a few years now. Today, I tried opening it and it did not open. I use cmd.exe as my default profile and it opens as Administrator, so I get the windows message to allow the action. I did not get that either. I...
  3. Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10: I have been using windows terminal as my main terminal for quite a few years now. Today, I tried opening it and it did not open. I use cmd.exe as my default profile and it opens as Administrator, so I get the windows message to allow the action. I did not get that either. I...
  4. Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?: I bought a gaming PC that has no "bloatware", including the windows store. Why doesn't Microsoft have a simple download to add this feature for users?...
  6. I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?

I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?: I bought a gaming PC that has no "bloatware", including the windows store. Why doesn't Microsoft have a simple download to add this feature for users?...
  7. Windows 11 Microsoft/ Xbox Store Thumbnails Glitching, Microsoft services/ logins don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft/ Xbox Store Thumbnails Glitching, Microsoft services/ logins don't...: Running Windows 11 HomeRyzen 7 5700G32GB RAMRtx 3060 GPUMy Microsoft store images display glitchy. Same goes for Xbox. I can repair and reset the apps and they'll come back the same but glitchy in a different way When I try to launch Get Help it's blank.When I try to log in...
  8. Windows 11 Microsoft/ Xbox Store Thumbnails Glitching, Microsoft services/ logins don't...

Windows 11 Microsoft/ Xbox Store Thumbnails Glitching, Microsoft services/ logins don't...: Running Windows 11 HomeRyzen 7 5700G32GB RAMRtx 3060 GPUMy Microsoft store images display glitchy. Same goes for Xbox. I can repair and reset the apps and they'll come back the same but glitchy in a different way When I try to launch Get Help it's blank.When I try to log in...
  9. Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't...

Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't...: Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't understand product. Any help available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-pdf-x-from-microsoft-store-dec-29-2023/521e12ee-b30c-4168-afc9-c2379e315ee9
  10. Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't...: Purchased PDF X from Microsoft Store Dec 29 2023, but can't get it to work. Don't understand product. Any help available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-pdf-x-from-microsoft-store-dec-29-2023/521e12ee-b30c-4168-afc9-c2379e315ee9