Windows 10: I Don't install any new theme and app

Discus and support I Don't install any new theme and app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Don't install any new theme and app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RahulDavara, Jan 16, 2021.

1. I Don't install any new theme and app

I Don't install any new theme and app

:)

RahulDavara, Jan 16, 2021
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 16, 2021
  4. I Don't install any new theme and app

cannot remove themes not listed in the installed apps in nokia x6

in my nokia x6 i cant find and remove some themes i have installed in the mass memory. i cant find them in the installed apps list. any suggestions?

pavilion_alex---01, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

I Don't install any new theme and app

1. I Don't install any new theme and app - Similar Threads - Don't install theme

2. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  3. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  4. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New Theme

in Windows 10 Support
    New Theme: How do I revert to the old display theme? 167941
  6. I can't install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install any apps: When I try to install an app my screen freezes and all I can do is close out of the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-apps/602fffb7-ffc5-4ad8-bcfa-292e2a431189
  7. I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have any built-in app on my new windows 10: Days ago I installed Windows 10 on my laptop but when installing finished I couldn't find any built-in app[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-built-in-app-on-my-new-windows-10/a8476e3c-e473-47d2-ad97-ea782c99826c
  8. how to install a new theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to install a new theme: I chose a new theme, but it does not show up in my available themes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-new-theme/79da5937-0226-4b99-9cd4-66fa0f4f4c65
  9. I don't remember installing any insider preview???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't remember installing any insider preview???: [IMG] submitted by /u/milb1092 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga4wow/i_dont_remember_installing_any_insider_preview/
  10. can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't install new themes from the microsoft store. Any help appreciated.: when I click on "install" for new themes from the Microsoft store, nothing happens, and I can't find them. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-new-themes-from-the-microsoft-store/d0c8ddf9-a960-488d-b6a8-23844334a26f