Windows 10: i dont know but, i think this is serious

Discus and support i dont know but, i think this is serious in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i open an app, and i started typing or clicking, it always open help or support pages automatically without any commands, it rapidly sends a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle nathan Olermo, Jun 9, 2021.

1. i dont know but, i think this is serious

whenever i open an app, and i started typing or clicking, it always open help or support pages automatically without any commands, it rapidly sends a lot of signals that crashes windows. it happens in almost all apps, i have asked this in the past but all the suggestions doesn't work. pls help meeee

:)

Kyle nathan Olermo, Jun 9, 2021
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i dont know but, i think this is serious [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. choppy Win User
    I did it, and dont know why

haha thats what i thought too! dont be hurt by this comment, but your life must be sad if a game is ruling it.
    just take a step back and think about whats important and what isnt

choppy, Jun 9, 2021
  4. ajpuri Win User

i dont know but, i think this is serious

What are these files? I dont know what is going on?

I went to defragment my new laptop and realized that besides the C drive, there are 3 others random ones. Here are their exact names:

• PBR Image
    • WINRETOOLS - (which is 14% fragmented and says it needs optimization, but for some reason it wont optimize)
    • \\?\Volume{abb1408d-f2e1-4108-a5f7-d8e97ae14085}\ - (that is the exact name which is freaking me out, is this a virus?)

Quick info about the laptop, I bought it recently, and upgraded from window's 8 to 10. It's a Dell.

Im a student with limited knowledge and exams around the corner. I dont want anything affecting my work, but I also dont want to put off anything serious with this laptop. I just want to know what these are and if/how I can get rid of them.

ajpuri, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

i dont know but, i think this is serious

1. i dont know but, i think this is serious - Similar Threads - dont serious

2. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  3. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  4. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  9. Having lots of errors but dont know if its serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having lots of errors but dont know if its serious: I would like to see if someone could look at my event viewer, I have been having a ton of what looks like errors that might be serious and the problem is I dont see a problem right now on my day to day on the computer. Except at times the computer seems to not be working fast...
  10. Having lots of errors but dont know if its serious

Having lots of errors but dont know if its serious: I would like to see if someone could look at my event viewer, I have been having a ton of what looks like errors that might be serious and the problem is I dont see a problem right now on my day to day on the computer. Except at times the computer seems to not be working fast...