Windows 10: I don't know but it's like a boot loop

Discus and support I don't know but it's like a boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://redd.it/egyyfj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-but-its-like-a-boot-loop/b915a3a6-3f4c-4d49-973c-60f085a05e13 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FanaticPeach299, Dec 29, 2019.

1. I don't know but it's like a boot loop

https://redd.it/egyyfj

:)

FanaticPeach299, Dec 29, 2019
  2. yahanna Win User

EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I did as you asked. Below are my answers and the results:

1) What happened that 10586 or Windows 1511 was used?
    - I don’t understand your question.

2) Please list all of the steps used for Macrium from creating a flash drive to fixing the boot. Include restoration.
    - The same steps that were used from the link you provided.

3) What is happening with iorbit? How frequently is it used? What parts of the software are used? What kind of subscription?
    - I don’t know what iorbit is.

4) What antivirus products are in use (always on and manual)?
    - Avast.. always on.

5) Which antivirus products have been used in the past 6 months (always on and manual)?
    - Avast free edition.

6) What is the malware history over the past 6 months? Were there any infections?
    - There were some infections but very few.

7) Create a brand new bootable Windows 10 iso: Download Windows 10
    - Why are you asking me to do this when I already have one and still use?

8) Run HD Tune:
    HD Tune website/
    Post images for the test results on these tabs:
    a) Health (SMART)
    b) Benchmark
    c) Full error scan

- Below are images of the results from hdtune:

I don't know but it's like a boot loop [​IMG]

9) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    chkdsk /x /f /r/ v C:
    - It gives an error stating: “Invalid parameter- / ”

yahanna, Dec 29, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 29, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

I don't know but it's like a boot loop

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

I don't know but it's like a boot loop

1. I don't know but it's like a boot loop - Similar Threads - don't boot loop

2. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  3. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  4. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    don't know: I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence.....
  6. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one: I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are glitchy and choppy. What could be the reason? I'd like to upgrade it if possible, but from what I've read, you can't just put any...
  7. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.: i would like to refund a game on microsoft store but i don't know how. * Moved from Research * Original title: Refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game-on-microsoft-store/ccb5c0e1-80ad-417d-ade7-44b22b5d856c
  8. I don't know who to go to for my boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know who to go to for my boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...
  9. Display driver failed to boot and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver failed to boot and I don't know why: Recently my computer has been acting up and the cpu performance seems to have dropped drastically . when ever I boot my pc it says that the display driver failed to start and that it has switched to the basic windows driver. I also am having issues with DirectX where it...
  10. Sorry, but I don't know

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry, but I don't know: A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just...