Windows 10: I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

Discus and support I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MegaMarian12350 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MegaMarian12350, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

/u/MegaMarian12350, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

How do I turn off real -time protection?

Hi Rahul,

If you have Windows 10, you are getting the latest antivirus protection with Windows Defender. Windows Defender actively helps in protecting your PC from malware (malicious software), viruses, and security threats. Windows Defender uses real-time protection.

To turn Windows Defender real-time protection on or off, follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & Security.
    • Select Windows Defender, then turn Real-time protection
      on or off.
    If the on /off button is greyed out, refer to the answer of José Antonio
    Pontón Posada CEO on this thread for troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Jose Est, Aug 6, 2020
  3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Wynona Win User

I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

What I want in an OS

No this isn't Microsoft's site, although there are a lot of Microsoft MVPs here. I might add that those MVPs are private individuals the same as you and me. IOW, they don't "report back" to Microsoft; they come here to help folks with computer problems.

Microsoft cannot keep up with everything in the computer world. There are just too many forums and websites that deal with computers. Posting to those websites and forums doesn't guarantee that Microsoft will see our wants and needs.

Off the top of my head I'll list what I can think of:

Windows Seven Forums
    Windows Eight Forums
    Windows Ten Forums
    CNET
    PCWorld
    ZDNet
    HP Forums
    Dell Forums

The only real way that we can be sure Microsoft sees what we think is to click on the Feedback icon in the Start menu and tell them what we think, want, suggest, etc. How else will MS know?

Wynona, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

1. I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider... - Similar Threads - don't many times

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i want to download WM Video decoder an i don't know how!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to download WM Video decoder an i don't know how!!: i want to download WM Video decoder an i don't know how!! Please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-wm-video-decoder-an-i-dont-know/5b065c0a-74ea-4a22-b13f-7dddb63989ec
  6. Confused I want the latest windows insider Build How do I get it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Confused I want the latest windows insider Build How do I get it: Question, I am confused. I have Windows 10 Pro(Registered) version 2004 Insiders Preview Dev Build 21301.rs_prerelease.210123-1645. I see windows version 2009 and 20H2 everywhere. What is the absolute latest version and if I am low on the totem(Build/Version) how do I get...
  7. I have to many partitions and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have to many partitions and I don't know why: Hello, I was cleaning some space today and while checking my partitions I found out I've got way to many and don't know why. Which one would it be safe to delete? Or what can I do to remove some of them? It looks very unpleasant and messy. [ATTACH]...
  8. Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AirPhforce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlaxry/why_does_the_windows10_weather_app_always_do_this/
  9. How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this screen? I have the password but don't want it anymore and don't know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/raktlu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqhrfx/how_can_i_remove_this_screen_i_have_the_password/
  10. I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer: so for like the last 7 or 8 months i had a computer problem and i finally found someone else with it too! but the answer didn't make sense here is the post that i found here So will i have to do anything like a reset so i will lose my stuff and why am all my 3 users on...