Windows 10: I dont know how my pc was even working!

Discus and support I dont know how my pc was even working! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Marucci, Jan 30, 2024.

1. I dont know how my pc was even working!

Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended up getting some malware. i watched tons of videos hours of reading but i never thought about coming to a forum. so i went on this hunt removing files all sorts of empty folders until i hit something that pushed back. at that moment i had invisioned myself and this.. this thing in a mexican stand off. and for the

:)

Justin Marucci, Jan 30, 2024
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Problem with windows 10 i dont know what exactly.

Thank you for the information you've provided. Since you've already tried disconnecting all external devices and the same issue persists, the next step that we recommend is to use a recovery drive to restore your PC. To do that, click on this
    link and look for the steps under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC.

If you don't have a recovery drive, you can create one on a working PC. If restoring your device from a system restore point did not solve the issue, we suggest that you reset your device. The steps for creating a recovery drive and how to reset your PC
    was also provided on the same link. Look for the following:

• Create a recovery drive
    • Reset your PC

Keep us updated if you need further assistance.

Paola Gar, Jan 30, 2024
  3. choppy Win User
    I did it, and dont know why

haha thats what i thought too! dont be hurt by this comment, but your life must be sad if a game is ruling it.
    just take a step back and think about whats important and what isnt

choppy, Jan 30, 2024
  4. I dont know how my pc was even working!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 30, 2024
Thema:

I dont know how my pc was even working!

1. I dont know how my pc was even working! - Similar Threads - dont was working

2. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  3. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  4. My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660 supermother board: Gigabyte b450It just started RN and i don't feel like going through all the checklist on why my pc crashed. So basically what happened was i was playing rainbow 6 siege and then my pc audio started to screech with the game...
  5. My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps on crashing and i dont know why or how: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660 supermother board: Gigabyte b450It just started RN and i don't feel like going through all the checklist on why my pc crashed. So basically what happened was i was playing rainbow 6 siege and then my pc audio started to screech with the game...
  6. my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it: I need help fixing the "w" key because it is not working on the laptop keyboard but it works on usb plug keyboards and digital keyboards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-w-key-is-not-working-and-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0cb60cf8-7be4-402e-a3c0-8a98b75ec31d
  7. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it: Hi, so basically I’ve had my pc for almost a year now, and for the past couple months it’s just randomly been crashing g when I’m just doing normal things. It hasn’t been slowing down at all but just crashing. I decided to factory reset my pc to see if that would work, but it...
  8. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it: Hi, so basically I’ve had my pc for almost a year now, and for the past couple months it’s just randomly been crashing g when I’m just doing normal things. It hasn’t been slowing down at all but just crashing. I decided to factory reset my pc to see if that would work, but it...
  9. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help: Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)" update hasn't been auto-updating and failing. There was also an...