Windows 10: I don't know how network drive's security works

Discus and support I don't know how network drive's security works in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1614, Mar 28, 2023.

1. 1614 Win User

I don't know how network drive's security works

Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many people who disconnect mounted netwrok drive to prevent ransomware or etcCan I ask you with this, even webdav or other network protocols? Could they make problem in this case as well?If the connected network drive does matter, How do you think about not opening network drive file in outside, with no disconnection? Then does t

:)

2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 28, 2023
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 28, 2023
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I don't know how network drive's security works - Similar Threads - don't network drive's

2. I don't know how network drive's security works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how network drive's security works: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many...
  3. I don't know how network drive's security works

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know how network drive's security works: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many...
  4. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  5. I don't know how to fix, the volume is not working the speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how to fix, the volume is not working the speakers: I try to fix but really I can'tThanksRosa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-the-volume-is-not-working/0c029541-3fe8-4518-90b0-6ebe71c8275d
  6. I don't know how to fix it

I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  7. Help! How do I secure a network drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! How do I secure a network drive?: After trying to follow tutorials, and winging it, I have ended up here with no idea how to fix it. I have a compute with a drive made using storage spaces (2 drives in parity). The security settings are Everyone: full access and the password protection in advanced sharing...
  8. How do I know that Security Center is working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know that Security Center is working?: Action Center reports that the Windows Security Center Service is turned off but Services.msc reports that it is running. Is this an indication of a problem or just a bug? I had a possible security breach of my PC a few days ago but I have run the Microsoft Malicious Software...
  9. I don't know how to read this

I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...
  10. Network drive don't work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Network drive don't work?: I have 2 computer a Windows 7 and Windows 10. The Windows 7 computer can see the WD MY BOOK 2TB network drive but windows 10 error message is (This IP address is not accessible. You might not have permission to us this network resource. Contact the administrator of this...