Windows 10: I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine..

Discus and support I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IgyYut [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi4yi0/i_dont_know_how_this_happened_and_my_fan_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IgyYut, May 12, 2020.

1. /u/IgyYut Win User

I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine..

/u/IgyYut, May 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines

Use Resource Monitor (from task manager) - example- Avast manually scanning folder- you can see the files it's reading.

I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine.. [​IMG]

dalchina, May 12, 2020
  3. CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 12, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine.. - Similar Threads - don’t happened fan

2. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  3. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  4. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  5. CPU on high usage and fans on "JET ENGINE", stops when opening taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU on high usage and fans on "JET ENGINE", stops when opening taskmanager: Hello,I have this problem that occurs the sec. my laptop reaches Windows 11 logon screen, CPU usage is very high and fans spin like crazy to cool it off and this persists for hours if I let it. The funny thing is that it stops the sec. I open task manager and if it stays open...
  6. CPU on high usage and fans on "JET ENGINE", stops when opening taskmanager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU on high usage and fans on "JET ENGINE", stops when opening taskmanager: Hello,I have this problem that occurs the sec. my laptop reaches Windows 11 logon screen, CPU usage is very high and fans spin like crazy to cool it off and this persists for hours if I let it. The funny thing is that it stops the sec. I open task manager and if it stays open...
  7. Help I don’t know what happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  8. Found this happening recently and don’t know how to fix it. Happens in some games with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found this happening recently and don’t know how to fix it. Happens in some games with...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CommieLord9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzkfzv/found_this_happening_recently_and_dont_know_how/
  9. Unusally high CPU usage by system processes. Fan running like a jet engine as a result.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusally high CPU usage by system processes. Fan running like a jet engine as a result.: I have recently been noticing that random system processes such as SearchUI.exe and LockApp.exe are eating enormous amounts of CPU power when they have never done so before. A virus scan revealed no malicious software on the computer. I noticed this happened after installing...
  10. CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines: I purchased this laptop off of Amazon, "Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050." http://a.co/cAI7fCE I've noticed that the cpu randomly jumps to 100 and the fans start blowing like crazy over simple tasks like...