Windows 10: I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

Discus and support I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sl1c4 P4n74, Jan 14, 2019.

1. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't work for me. I connect the wire, and both of the screens turn black. They are both on, but I cannot do anything. My laptop is a Windows 10, the TV is a TEVION. If somebody could help, that would be great!

:)

Sl1c4 P4n74, Jan 14, 2019

2. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 14, 2019
  3. connecting my windows 10 laptop to the TV

Hello Camilla,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your TV?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless connection? If wired, what cable are you using to connect your Windows 10 device to your TV?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2019
  4. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

connecting pc to tv

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you with your query.

I suggest you to go to the below link and try the suggestion provided.

Connect your computer to a TV (Steps applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/connect-computer-tv#1TC=windows-7

Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

1. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV - Similar Threads - dont connect

2. i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.: I am trying to connect to a scanner, but I don't know how to, do that, my scanner is not connected to my computer, it was but it disconnected and I don't know how to connect it back....
  3. i dont see wifi as a option to connect on my optiplex 790

i dont see wifi as a option to connect on my optiplex 790: on this new pc that I just got I connected everything that need I don't use Ethernet but it wont show a wifi option it forcing me to connect t a Ethernet any fix I need help pls...
  4. Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some thing/device is trying to connect to MY screen Wireless and i dont know what is it....: Hello there, If you are reading this and you know something about Please Please just Please answer this question My PC (not mine) yesterday I accidently downloaded it and I deleted it, I don't know if it's that or not. its saying "DESKTOP-T3K00P5 is ready to connect to your...
  5. accidently connected mic as a speaker, and clicked dont show again HELP!

accidently connected mic as a speaker, and clicked dont show again HELP!: Ok so I have a desktop microphone and it works fine, but 1 day I used an audio spliter connected mic (thinking I connected headphones) and I clicked do not show again. Now I can't use my microphone. Any reply will be really appreciated. (: What I use: "Realtek HD audio...
  6. accidently connected mic as a speaker, and clicked dont show again HELP!

accidently connected mic as a speaker, and clicked dont show again HELP!: Ok so I have a desktop microphone and it works fine, but 1 day I used an audio spliter connected mic (thinking I connected headphones) and I clicked do not show again. Now I can't use my microphone. Any reply will be really appreciated. (: What I use: "Realtek HD audio...
  7. when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...

when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont...: when I try to connect my notebook on my private network I need network credentials . I dont know what they are. How can I log in on my notebook?...
  8. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.: [ATTACH] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone. After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my...
  9. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.: [IMG] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone. After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my...
  10. Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10

Dont succed connecting microphone to windows 10: Bought new microphone today and Try using also bose oe soudnlink, Both wont work. How can I fix it? WIndows 10, English. I double click on "rear mic" its appering as working but when I try to speak - it wont showing any voice....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont know how to connect that