Windows 10: I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

Discus and support I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sl1c4 P4n74, Jan 14, 2019.

1. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

I have a TV hanging around in my house, and I was wondering if I could use it as a monitor. Many people have been showing how to do it but It doesn't work for me. I connect the wire, and both of the screens turn black. They are both on, but I cannot do anything. My laptop is a Windows 10, the TV is a TEVION. If somebody could help, that would be great!

:)

Sl1c4 P4n74, Jan 14, 2019

2. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 14, 2019
  3. connecting my windows 10 laptop to the TV

Hello Camilla,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your TV?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless connection? If wired, what cable are you using to connect your Windows 10 device to your TV?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2019
  4. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

connecting pc to tv

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you with your query.

I suggest you to go to the below link and try the suggestion provided.

Connect your computer to a TV (Steps applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/connect-computer-tv#1TC=windows-7

Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV

1. I dont know how to connect my Windows 10 to a TV - Similar Threads - dont connect

2. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  3. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  4. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  6. I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore

I cant connect to my wifi, and dont know what to try anymore: I cannot connect to my wifi, when i try it says " windows cant get the network settings from the router." I have tried turning my modem/ router on and off multiple times, i have run the network troubleshooter, restarted my computer, i am putting in the correct information, i...
  7. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393
  8. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393
  9. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont know how to connect that