Windows 10: I dont know how to deal with this

Discus and support I dont know how to deal with this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FarrukAbdallah, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I dont know how to deal with this

i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me

:)

FarrukAbdallah, Apr 18, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Apr 18, 2020
  3. John Fue Win User
    i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Apr 18, 2020
  4. I dont know how to deal with this

Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I dont know how to deal with this

1. I dont know how to deal with this - Similar Threads - dont deal

2. task manager dont show the correct cpu load and the right frequencies.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager dont show the correct cpu load and the right frequencies.: task manager says cpu load is 99% but, third party programs say it is 9%; same thing for the frequencies the task manager shows 3.78GHz but instead the frequencies are 4.20GHz [MOVED from It-It to En-Us]...
  3. Both my search bar and xbox game bar screen recorder dont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both my search bar and xbox game bar screen recorder dont work: I have a windows laptop and all of a sudden my xbox gamebar recorder stopped working (this is a problem because my computer cant really handle anything else, yes i am getting a new one). Everything works fine but when i try to start the recording it comes out with "recording...
  4. Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know: Hello, my name is jason. and im having a problem with my screen. it looks like its "broken" and i dont know what to do picture below [IMG] Any help? i currently have a microsoft display adapter and when i update to geforce 8500 windows refuses to boot...
  5. I had brought among us, factory reset my pc, now it is saying I dont own it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had brought among us, factory reset my pc, now it is saying I dont own it: Hello. I orignaly owened among us for PC, but I factory reset my PC. Once it was done, I was going to re download my apps. I had signed in to my Microsoft account and it started claiming that I havent brought among us but I have brought the skins. I have brought among...
  6. I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have windows 10 pro and system got crashed and i dont use MS account so cant find my...: I bought Dell Vostro and upgrade its windows to 10 pro.. I created a local user which i login using a biometric thump scanner. After i made the last windows update, system got crashed. Found out that Bitlocker encrypted my driver so there were no way to recover or even return...
  7. Dont what happened please help urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont what happened please help urgent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/No-Salamander-6057 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnqyme/dont_what_happened_please_help_urgent/
  8. i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus...: i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus scans with 60 engines scanned 400gb of files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-if-malware-destroyed-my-hdd-its-very/4e2eb462-df4f-4f4b-8e5a-f9101b5defb5
  9. I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it: How to restore my default laptop name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-default-laptop-name-since-i-buyed/5095ab22-6aad-4cf8-9038-7a87aaeadcfb
  10. I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it: How to restore my default laptop name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-default-laptop-name-since-i-buyed/5095ab22-6aad-4cf8-9038-7a87aaeadcfb