Windows 10: i dont know how to email documents

Discus and support i dont know how to email documents in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sharongilmour, Jan 19, 2019.

1. i dont know how to email documents

I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it

:)

sharongilmour, Jan 19, 2019
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Jan 19, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 19, 2019
  4. i dont know how to email documents

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

i dont know how to email documents

1. i dont know how to email documents - Similar Threads - dont email documents

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. I dont know how to delete drivers

I dont know how to delete drivers: Hello im Lene.I dont know how do delete:Ivrs64.sys oem45.inf andIvuvc64.sysOem12.infCan somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-delete-drivers/97a21ba1-36a3-4303-bed7-1febc8a8058a
  5. Associated with Email i dont know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Associated with Email i dont know: Hi,A while ago all my Email Accounts got hacked. Nothing great happened, except I still don't have access to one email. But nothing big happened and I just changed all the passwords.So recently I wanted to Login into my XBOX account and it kept showing me the wrong email....
  6. Associated with Email i dont know

Associated with Email i dont know: Hi,A while ago all my Email Accounts got hacked. Nothing great happened, except I still don't have access to one email. But nothing big happened and I just changed all the passwords.So recently I wanted to Login into my XBOX account and it kept showing me the wrong email....
  7. Associated with Email i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d
  9. I dont know how to deal with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know how to deal with this: i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-deal-with-this/8fa9ac2b-7d64-4916-a8d9-756ba0c679f9
  10. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f