Windows 10: I dont know how to fix this

Discus and support I dont know how to fix this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kipsy Eggs, Apr 22, 2024.

1. I dont know how to fix this

Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at #=zKdvzLExeQful6kZ6MQ==.#=zHvA6ryg= at #=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA==.#=zETZFLg0= at #=z$7FC68spULWuN0Nblg==.#=ze6MKZOD4eFE5System.String, Boolean, Boolean at #=z$7FC

:)

Kipsy Eggs, Apr 22, 2024

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Apr 22, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 22, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

I dont know how to fix this

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

I dont know how to fix this

1. I dont know how to fix this - Similar Threads - dont fix

2. My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!: When i play a game my monitor goes black after most times 30min sometimes longer sometimes shorter, pc is still on but isnt usable nothing works, but i hear the sound of the game i was using. The only way to get it back to work is a hard reset. After that it works perfectly...
  3. My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps crashing, i dont know why and i want to know how to fix it!: When i play a game my monitor goes black after most times 30min sometimes longer sometimes shorter, pc is still on but isnt usable nothing works, but i hear the sound of the game i was using. The only way to get it back to work is a hard reset. After that it works perfectly...
  4. Headset dont work, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset dont work, how do I fix?: So I got these new ZW1 ozeino headsets they are an audio jack headset, 3.5 MM adapted n everything. I plugged them in firmly, I searched countless troubleshoot messages to find the solution:I don't have the drivers for the headset, as if it doesn't existI tried plugging it on...
  5. Headset dont work, how do I fix?

Headset dont work, how do I fix?: So I got these new ZW1 ozeino headsets they are an audio jack headset, 3.5 MM adapted n everything. I plugged them in firmly, I searched countless troubleshoot messages to find the solution:I don't have the drivers for the headset, as if it doesn't existI tried plugging it on...
  6. Headset dont work, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!: Hello, Getting frequent bsod. System suddenly crashes while playing a game or even watching videos or browsing . When I tried to restart my pc whenever the crash happens the keyboard and mouse seems to be on also the pc seems to be on but monitor doesn't seem to display...
  8. Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!

Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!: Hello, Getting frequent bsod. System suddenly crashes while playing a game or even watching videos or browsing . When I tried to restart my pc whenever the crash happens the keyboard and mouse seems to be on also the pc seems to be on but monitor doesn't seem to display...
  9. Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Getting frequent BSOD's Dont know to fix it, Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming