Windows 10: I don't know how to fix this

Discus and support I don't know how to fix this in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OmirbekAskar, Sep 9, 2021.

1. I don't know how to fix this

I tried raise FPS Valorant

:)

OmirbekAskar, Sep 9, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 9, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 9, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't know how to fix this

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

I don't know how to fix this

1. I don't know how to fix this - Similar Threads - don't fix

2. My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?: My sign-in options says 'This option is currently unavailable' and 'Something went wrong. Try again later.' I have tried everything and it didn't help....
  3. My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?: My sign-in options says 'This option is currently unavailable' and 'Something went wrong. Try again later.' I have tried everything and it didn't help....
  4. Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it.: Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it. first when i try to install it the install window pops up and then when it reaches the end it xloses by itself or sometimes freezes and when i downloaded it from the microsoft store i launched it and my pc froze it...
  5. Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it.

Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it.: Roblox is Freezing on my pc and i don't know how to fix it. first when i try to install it the install window pops up and then when it reaches the end it xloses by itself or sometimes freezes and when i downloaded it from the microsoft store i launched it and my pc froze it...
  6. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....
  7. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....
  8. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?: Clicking on a search bar would open list of most used apps, and I'd just click on one of them to launch it.But, for some time now, it doesn't happen. I only get list of random apps, some of them I literally never used. All apps I often use are not on the list anymore. And...
  9. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?: Clicking on a search bar would open list of most used apps, and I'd just click on one of them to launch it.But, for some time now, it doesn't happen. I only get list of random apps, some of them I literally never used. All apps I often use are not on the list anymore. And...
  10. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization