Windows 10: I don't know how to open two tabs at once

Discus and support I don't know how to open two tabs at once in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out. I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RachelRC, Dec 3, 2019.

1. RachelRC Win User

I don't know how to open two tabs at once

This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out.

I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to it. I downloaded microsoft word and powerpoint through the google play store. I just can't seem to figure out how to open two documents or powerpoints at the same time. When I try to open a second one it opens it within the same tab and closes the first document.

I would really appreciate any help!

I have a hp chromebook x360 if it makes a difference.

:)

RachelRC, Dec 3, 2019
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Dec 3, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2019
  4. I don't know how to open two tabs at once

OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I don't know how to open two tabs at once

1. I don't know how to open two tabs at once - Similar Threads - don't open tabs

2. Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.: Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyime-a-click-tab-it-selcts-stuff-and-i-dont/7695868d-5352-4e1a-8338-482373f7706a
  3. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  4. I don't know how to fix it

I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  5. This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This has been appearing randomly every once in a while and I don't know how bad it is or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/creatureofdankness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqivw2/this_has_been_appearing_randomly_every_once_in_a/
  6. I have this tab that won't go and I don't know how to remove it.

I have this tab that won't go and I don't know how to remove it.: [ATTACH] My pc runs perfectly fine but about an hour ago I found this tab. I don't know if it's a virus and I can't remove it. Can someone help me with this?...
  7. BSOD once a day but I don't know how to read Windows Debugger

BSOD once a day but I don't know how to read Windows Debugger: Hi, I recently built a PC and after about a week with all my drivers already installed, I've been getting crashes everyday with different errors. I used windows debugger to have an analysis of the most recent minidump file created but I do not understand what it is saying:...
  8. Two users are synchronised(?) and I don't know how to stop it.

Two users are synchronised(?) and I don't know how to stop it.: Two users have the same gmail (I don't know how I managed to do that) and they share the user icon, wallpaper etc How do I change that? submitted by /u/TheWaterDropProphet [link] [comments]...
  9. how to open a large number of url links in tabs AT ONCE

in Browsers and Email
    how to open a large number of url links in tabs AT ONCE: For example I've got a lot of url links on a txt notepad files that I need to copy and paste each of them to browsers to open them It takes too much effort. Any tips or tricky way of opening a large number of links without having to copy and paste one after one Not...
  10. I don't know how to read this

I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...