Windows 10: I don't know how to open two tabs at once

Discus and support I don't know how to open two tabs at once in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out. I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RachelRC, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:02 PM.

1. RachelRC Win User

I don't know how to open two tabs at once

This may be dumb, it seems like there's a really simple fix but I just can't figure it out.

I just got a new chromebook and I'm still getting used to it. I downloaded microsoft word and powerpoint through the google play store. I just can't seem to figure out how to open two documents or powerpoints at the same time. When I try to open a second one it opens it within the same tab and closes the first document.

I would really appreciate any help!

I have a hp chromebook x360 if it makes a difference.

:)

2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

4. I don't know how to open two tabs at once

OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:03 PM
Thema:

I don't know how to open two tabs at once

1. I don't know how to open two tabs at once - Similar Threads - don't open tabs

2. Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab: Lately, I've been having problems with my Windows 10. This has been happening for about a year now and I've never really thought to see what's wrong with my computer or my mouse. But now it's starting to get annoying. There's something going on where whenever I have 2+ tabs...
  3. BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Problem I don't know how to solve: Hello, I keep on having a BSOD problem and frankly it is driving me crazy. This started to occur a lot at first when I played the Sims 4 and whenever I would split the webpages (so two would show up at a time). Additionally, I noticed whenever I played the Sims 4 my...
  4. i don't know how to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i don't know how to reset my pc: How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-reset-my-pc/0949c461-8a9b-45f5-82f6-3b47df87e1e3
  5. I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.: I have tried everything in my book of gimmicks, but nothing seems to work. I searched all over the internet and nothing. Please help!!...
  6. how to open a large number of url links in tabs AT ONCE

in Browsers and Email
    how to open a large number of url links in tabs AT ONCE: For example I've got a lot of url links on a txt notepad files that I need to copy and paste each of them to browsers to open them It takes too much effort. Any tips or tricky way of opening a large number of links without having to copy and paste one after one Not...
  7. I can't//don't know how to update driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't//don't know how to update driver: Hey so I am currently trying to update my computer so that I can play sims 4 but my graphics card isn't good enough and needs to be updated. I don't know how to though. My os is: Windows 10 64 bit My current graphics card is: intel (r) Q35 Express chipset family...
  8. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...
  9. Issue with display, i don't know how to call it

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with display, i don't know how to call it: So, it appears everywhere when my computer gets to display small texture, like when i alt+tab it looks like this [img] . All the drivers, especially my nvidia driver works fine and is updated, got windows 10 just yesterday. This problem is also occures in games. 92576
  10. Sorry, but I don't know

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry, but I don't know: A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just...