Windows 10: i don't know how to reset my pc

Discus and support i don't know how to reset my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HazemZaky, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HazemZaky Win User

i don't know how to reset my pc

How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it.

:)

HazemZaky, Oct 5, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 7, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 7, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. i don't know how to reset my pc - Similar Threads - don't reset

2. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  3. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  4. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  6. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  7. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

8. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do: I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-laptop-but-i-dont-want-to-lose/cec76ee4-2ba8-48b9-8bf9-530d4309b872
  9. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do: I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-reset-my-laptop-but-i-dont-want-to-lose/cec76ee4-2ba8-48b9-8bf9-530d4309b872
  10. I want to reset my laptop but I don't want to lose my files on it. What do I do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade