Windows 10: I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

Discus and support I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Iam download widows 10 in my laptop and I can't sign in Iam click sign in and create new account and complete all the data, but when I finish he... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mohamedmostafakx, Dec 4, 2020.

1. I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

Iam download widows 10 in my laptop and I can't sign in

Iam click sign in and create new account and complete all the data, but when I finish he tells me to make a pin and when I click next he tells me some thing went wrong and I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

:)

mohamedmostafakx, Dec 4, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 4, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

1. I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off" - Similar Threads - don't sign Windows10

2. Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.: Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyime-a-click-tab-it-selcts-stuff-and-i-dont/7695868d-5352-4e1a-8338-482373f7706a
  3. Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.: Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyime-a-click-tab-it-selcts-stuff-and-i-dont/7695868d-5352-4e1a-8338-482373f7706a
  4. Everyime a click Tab it selcts stuff and i don't know how to turn it off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  6. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  7. my laptop's fan is turned off, and i dont know why and how to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop's fan is turned off, and i dont know why and how to turn it back on: This morning, the fan suddenly went off. I searched on google to find some help but I can't. I tried to clean the fan with the hope that it would work. Without the fans, I can't do anything because the keyboard is getting really hot and the system loads slower and slower over...
  8. my laptop's fan is turned off, and i dont know why and how to turn it back on

my laptop's fan is turned off, and i dont know why and how to turn it back on: This morning, the fan suddenly went off. I searched on google to find some help but I can't. I tried to clean the fan with the hope that it would work. Without the fans, I can't do anything because the keyboard is getting really hot and the system loads slower and slower over...
  9. How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Turn Off MS Sign on on Laptop: I got rid of the PIN, now it's making me sign in with MS account, with text verification. How do I turn all this off? It does it after it sits for a while and times out. Really aggravating! I don't want to DO anything, just start and use as needed. I already have it marked in...
  10. My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.: There's this error message with my computer that says "Conexant audio device could not be found, the application should exit now." I've tried turning off CxUntilsvc The error message isn't popping up but my sound isn't either. If you need my specs or anything just tell me....