Windows 10: I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

Discus and support I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-if-i-have-windows-8-or-10-and-i-dont/2b893781-607d-40cc-bf6b-e7de84ee5112 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RachelCulotta, May 1, 2019.

1. I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

Please help!

:)

RachelCulotta, May 1, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 1, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out.  Also, I need to... [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 1, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 1, 2019
Thema:

I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

1. I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to... - Similar Threads - don't don't find

2. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  3. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom left also telling me...
  4. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  5. I don't know how to fix it

I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  6. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  7. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  8. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  9. I don't know where yo find this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...
  10. I don't know how to read this

I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...