Windows 10: I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

Discus and support I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jaren Cerda, Dec 29, 2022.

1. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent consent so I don't really understand the point of this cause it wouldn't let her log in cause of this consent thing.

:)

Jaren Cerda, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 29, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 29, 2022
  4. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

My sister email is logged in under my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to see your Microsoft account connected to the Windows account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the question below.

• Are you seeing your sister's email account while logging in to your computer?

However, if you are seeing it in the Windows 10 login screen, then perform these steps.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard, to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Accounts and click on
      Your info from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead and follow the onscreen steps.
    4. Once the user account converted to a
      local account perform step 1 & 2.
    5. Click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead
      and use your Microsoft account.

As an Additional reference:
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We await your response.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

1. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not - Similar Threads - don't helped sister

2. My girl feeind passed away and i don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My girl feeind passed away and i don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't...: My girl friend passed away and I don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't want to trash it. How can I wipe it clean and reinstall my windows 10...
  3. My girl feeind passed away and i don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My girl feeind passed away and i don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't...: My girl friend passed away and I don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't want to trash it. How can I wipe it clean and reinstall my windows 10...
  4. My girl feeind passed away and i don't know her password to log into her computer. I don't...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  6. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!: She's forgotten her laptop password. Now she can not use her laptop, and restore her account because of a lot of password trieswhen we tried to restore the password, we typed last 4 digits of the phone number, but this method is not working for us. I guess because of her...
  7. Hello, my sister forget her laptop and outlook account passwords. Help, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not: So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent consent so I don't really understand the point of this cause it wouldn't let her log in cause of this consent thing....
  9. I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not

I don't know if I helped my sister consent her account or not: So,I don't really under stand why we have to do the guardian consent thing cause like it's my sister's computer and she doesn't really need parent consent so I don't really understand the point of this cause it wouldn't let her log in cause of this consent thing....
  10. sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account: my sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account and now she is listed as the admin and all my files are under her account how can I change her from admin and get her out of my account but still let her use my laptop and not lose any info? 70786