Windows 10: I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...

Discus and support I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerpyPlayz18, Aug 30, 2020.

1. I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...

/u/DerpyPlayz18, Aug 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of
    windows 10 software easter eggs

grumpycatcool, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

Did you miss old times you're using Windows XP? Now, some Windows 10 users found a hidden easter egg, which is the Windows XP mode and can be found in System32 folder.

In XP mode, you'll really look like you're using a real Windows XP. To exit the XP mode and revert back to original Windows 10, shut down as the same as you're using Windows XP (if you found an easter egg.).

That was a trick.

SuperMario231, Aug 30, 2020
  4. RadCazz Win User

I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...

Windows Easter Egg?

I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.'

I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders... [​IMG]

But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme."

What's the secret?

I mean, how can I enable it?

Are there any other goodies in Win 10 to be found?

RadCazz, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...

1. I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders... - Similar Threads - don't easter egg

2. Sort folders by date in name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sort folders by date in name: Is it possible to sort my folders by dates in their names? They're named in DDMM format, e.g. 22.10. Ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sort-folders-by-date-in-name/dc463081-1a24-419e-8036-af7f70f634ca
  3. Sort folders by date in name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sort folders by date in name: Is it possible to sort my folders by dates in their names? They're named in DDMM format, e.g. 22.10. Ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sort-folders-by-date-in-name/dc463081-1a24-419e-8036-af7f70f634ca
  4. Folder cannot sort by name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder cannot sort by name: I sort File folders and Shortcuts by name; however, it does not show as I expect.How do setting folders to make folders sort like following orders way? 1.TK.00_1.TK.01_1.TK.02_1.TK.03_............
  5. Folder cannot sort by name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder cannot sort by name: I sort File folders and Shortcuts by name; however, it does not show as I expect.How do setting folders to make folders sort like following orders way? 1.TK.00_1.TK.01_1.TK.02_1.TK.03_............
  6. Easter Egg

Easter Egg: Can you tell me an easter egg that no one know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easter-egg/99e2d721-9f41-467c-a721-1cd1bca6aa17
  7. Easter egg, or no Easter egg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easter egg, or no Easter egg?: Was there a little green alien Easter egg planted within the recent update? Could not find what I was looking for on google about it. So, I have a few things on my taskbar, however my internet was "glitchy", so I kept closing and opening my browser. When I hover my mouse...
  8. Google Search Easter Eggs and such

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search Easter Eggs and such: Google search users, have fun with this one! *Smile Before even looking, try a search of the word askew 36 Hidden Google Search Games and Easter Eggs 165292
  9. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Windows 10 Easter Eggs: Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of windows 10 software easter eggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-easter-eggs/4ff2f164-6b08-4eca-a7d6-20858b1171ba
  10. Windows Easter Egg?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Easter Egg?: I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.' [img] But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme." What's the secret? I mean, how can I enable it?...