Windows 10: I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often

Discus and support I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; And I mean really often, seemingly every 5 minutes or so submitted by /u/m_riss1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/m_riss1, Mar 8, 2021.

1. I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often

And I mean really often, seemingly every 5 minutes or so

submitted by /u/m_riss1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/m_riss1, Mar 8, 2021

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Mar 8, 2021
  3. when on or restart microsoft edge open

Hi,

Just to clarify, you would like to stop Microsoft Edge from automatically opening the link you stated, is that right?

If so, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click the "more"(three dots) option.

3. Click Settings > Open Microsoft edge with/

4. From the drop down list, choose a different option other than "specific page".

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 8, 2021
  4. I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often

1. I don’t know if it’s just me, but Microsoft Edge is opening up really often - Similar Threads - don’t it’s Microsoft

2. Opening up Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening up Microsoft Edge: I changed information on my Microsoft profile and now Microsoft edge will not open on my desktop. I tried restarting. I looked for updates. I need help. It is pinned on my bar, when I click it, nothing pops up on my on my screen. I can see the front page if I scroll over the...
  3. Opening up Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening up Microsoft Edge: I changed information on my Microsoft profile and now Microsoft edge will not open on my desktop. I tried restarting. I looked for updates. I need help. It is pinned on my bar, when I click it, nothing pops up on my on my screen. I can see the front page if I scroll over the...
  4. My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...: So just yesterday I was using this laptop to complete some homework and I left it on charge for the night. I woke up and it stayed on charge until evening when I tried opening it up but I got a weird screen with random blue lights all over the place. Forcefully shut it down...
  5. My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...

My laptop just opened up to this screen and I don’t know what to do. I tried searching up...: So just yesterday I was using this laptop to complete some homework and I left it on charge for the night. I woke up and it stayed on charge until evening when I tried opening it up but I got a weird screen with random blue lights all over the place. Forcefully shut it down...
  6. Microsoft error don’t know password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft error don’t know password: Posting this for my brother but he’s had his laptop for almost 3 years now and it’s showed up with an error message saying C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt. On top of this he doesn’t know his account password that it asks for when you try to do say an account...
  7. Microsoft error don’t know password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft error don’t know password: Posting this for my brother but he’s had his laptop for almost 3 years now and it’s showed up with an error message saying C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\srt\SrtTrail.txt. On top of this he doesn’t know his account password that it asks for when you try to do say an account...
  8. Microsoft error don’t know password

9. How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this issue? It happens quite often and I don’t know why.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatxander [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxx3tj/how_do_i_fix_this_issue_it_happens_quite_often/
  10. Just what does Microsoft really have on me anyway?

in Windows 10 Support
    Just what does Microsoft really have on me anyway?: Want to see what Microsoft has on you? Just go to: account.microsoft.com Log in with your Microsoft account user name and password and then click on the privacy tab. 170384