Windows 10: i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus...

Discus and support i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus scans with 60 engines scanned 400gb of files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanyijani, Apr 8, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus...

i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus scans with 60 engines scanned 400gb of files

:)

sanyijani, Apr 8, 2021

2. File explorer is not responding

Hi Saeef,

Please reply, did you try the steps suggested above?

We are not sure whether or not you have tried the above suggestion. If haven’t tried, follow the methods suggested above and check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, scan the PC for the presence of virus/malware by running the antivirus security software. Run the antivirus security software twice to detect and confirm the presence of malware/virus on your PC. Check for the status of the scan
    to view the presence of virus/malware.

Write to us with the status of File explorer not responding on the computer for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 8, 2021
  3. kath_986 Win User
    Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus...

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. i dont know if malware destroyed my hdd its very slow and loud not responding or antivirus... - Similar Threads - dont malware destroyed

2. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  3. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  4. file explorer very slow / not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer very slow / not responding: file explorer very slow / not responding. takes for ever to come respond.done the clear cache,sfc check and options setingsno change.only started after the latest update....
  5. file explorer very slow / not responding

file explorer very slow / not responding: file explorer very slow / not responding. takes for ever to come respond.done the clear cache,sfc check and options setingsno change.only started after the latest update....
  6. Malware did not destroy my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware did not destroy my PC: Recently I downloaded wannacrypt ransomware and install it on my old PC just for fun. Windows 10 pro 64-bitBut instead of encrypt my file and demand me to give it money, it runs some command on terminal and just... vanished. My PC remains untouched.I even download the malware...
  7. Can someone help me with this, I dont know if its a buy or a malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this, I dont know if its a buy or a malware: I have been using a new windows 11 computer for about 2 weeks and suddenly I noticed this faint outline. When I play a game and I click inside the outline on accident, it takes me to the desktop for no reason. Is my computer infected?...
  8. Can someone help me with this, I dont know if its a buy or a malware

Can someone help me with this, I dont know if its a buy or a malware: I have been using a new windows 11 computer for about 2 weeks and suddenly I noticed this faint outline. When I play a game and I click inside the outline on accident, it takes me to the desktop for no reason. Is my computer infected?...
  9. Very slow access to USB HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very slow access to USB HDD: I have a rather young 4 TB USB HDD. Some time ago I formatted it in Ext4 and used it in a Linux system. Now I will use it in Windows. I formatted it in NTFS (Quick Format) and copied 2 TB data to it. Up to here everything was ok. I connected this USB3 capable HDD to a USB2...
  10. Copying to external Hdd very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copying to external Hdd very slow: Hi all, I have a I5 desktop 8gb memory, with a 256 ssd startup-disk (C:\) and an internal Hdd 2Tb (D:\) where all my files are stored. The windows-version is 10 pro. Now i have an external Hdd 3Tb connected via USB3 to my pc. I 'd like to make a 1on1 copy of all my...