Windows 10: I don't know if this is the place but I need help

Discus and support I don't know if this is the place but I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrwansburgie123, Jan 23, 2021.

1. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently I've just had it shut down hoping it will be fixed by morning please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated thanks in advance Edit: I said task manager I ment to say trouble shooter Edit2: I've just tried and Spotify no longer works on my laptop if that is anything related to this it would be great to help me fix that aswell

submitted by /u/mrwansburgie123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrwansburgie123, Jan 23, 2021

2. Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Jan 23, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 23, 2021
  4. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

I don't know if this is the place but I need help

1. I don't know if this is the place but I need help - Similar Threads - don't place need

2. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  3. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  4. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom left also telling me...
  5. i know it is not the place for that but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i know it is not the place for that but...: Hello,is https://origin-www.asus.com an official asus website or not?i m starting to look for a bios update but can't really find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-it-is-not-the-place-for-that-but/e28d88c4-f1b2-4281-b386-0b2579a964ff
  6. i know it is not the place for that but...

i know it is not the place for that but...: Hello,is https://origin-www.asus.com an official asus website or not?i m starting to look for a bios update but can't really find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-it-is-not-the-place-for-that-but/e28d88c4-f1b2-4281-b386-0b2579a964ff
  7. i know it is not the place for that but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  9. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  10. I don't know if this is the place to ask but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if this is the place to ask but...: I've had my computer for 2 years, within those 2 years I've played countless hours of Minecraft with my friends. I can no longer play Minecraft due to a JNI error which I have done my best to fix. I can launch Minecraft just fine from Curseforge and Badlion Client yet...