Windows 10: I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September

Discus and support I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A Third Cumulative Update for Windows Version 1803 is ready to be downloaded as of now either through Windows Update and Security App or by visiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JennytheGeek, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September

A Third Cumulative Update for Windows Version 1803 is ready to be downloaded as of now either through Windows Update and Security App or by visiting the Microsoft Catalog.

Just thought I'd mention it so no one gets an unpleasant surprise.

Those who would like to wait have the option of downloading and installing wushowhide

Otherwise you can grab it now if you have some free time. It is KB4458469

:)

JennytheGeek, Sep 20, 2018
  2. tzitzibp Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Sep 20, 2018
  3. wbdeejay Win User
    N73 don´t show the contactname, only the number.

My N73 started displaying numbers only (no name) for some incoming calls for which I'm certain there was only one contact listing. It also sometimes displayed the number with the country code 614nnnnnnnn and sometimes not 04nnnnnnnn for the same caller
    on the same network. So I tried to save the different number under the same contact name (the suggested option) but that has not helped and from what I read here may make it worse.

But I maintain that the phone was already having those problems before.

I will try sifting through the contact details and removing any duplicate numbers.

Any suggestions on a permanent solution?

wbdeejay, Sep 20, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September

1. I Don't Know If This Will Help But...er..."Heads Up" Number 3 for September - Similar Threads - Don't Help Heads

2. I don't know my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  3. I don't know my pin number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  4. I don't know my pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  6. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  7. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  8. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  9. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy Word Heading number into text value of heading: I have a Word doc with heading styles. When I import this document into a database the heading numbers are lost and I just get the heading text. I want to copy the heading numbers so they are duplicated as static text at the beginning of the heading so that when I import...