Windows 10: I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view...

Discus and support I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view one folder and if i didnt found i didnt scan or if i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view...

I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view one folder and if i didnt found i didnt scan or if i found then i cant even delete the trojan because i need those files it was just only 1 trojan or 2 but idk what is dangerous or no both or what i scan later 1 or 2 week later when it just deleted free space partition and 0b diskpart free i **** hate windows 10 1.5b users my **** more like 1b maximum

:)

sanyijani, Jul 18, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jul 18, 2021
  4. BigMack70 Win User

I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view...

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I dont know if windows old 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 folder was in the trojan because i only view... - Similar Threads - dont old folder

2. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  3. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  4. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2": Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED is strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the...
  6. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2": Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED was strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the...
  7. PC crashes 1-2 times per day and I dont know why!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes 1-2 times per day and I dont know why!: Last year my PC started crashing 1-2 per day. I did a number of things to try and fix it and eventually did a clean reinstall of windows. This fixed it and my PC ran perfectly fine for about a year, until last week it started crashing again.I dont think it can be a hardware...
  8. I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...: I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it only hetman found the txt i need to view there was txt viewer and i cant copy that too my pc txt file i need to buy the software but i dont got paypal and avira only detected it i think it deleted to...
  9. ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know...: ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know why and my d: partition deleted lost how i can recover it now pls help 0 first sector is not good and 32k sectors is not good also only i can found that...
  10. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f