Windows 10: I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

Discus and support I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Sprinkleninja, Oct 10, 2020.

1. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are glitchy and choppy. What could be the reason? I'd like to upgrade it if possible, but from what I've read, you can't just put any graphics card into a computer?

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Desktop Gaming PC (Intel i5-8400 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 120GB SSD+1TB HDD: Amazon.ca: Computers & Tablets

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Desktop Gaming PC (Intel i5-8400 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 120GB SSD+1TB HDD: Amazon.ca: Computers & Tablets
    www.amazon.ca

This is the pc I bought, can anyone give me some pointers...

I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

Sprinkleninja, Oct 10, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 10, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 10, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one - Similar Threads - don't much computers

2. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. Does anyone know what this means? I don't know much at all about computers, so please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means? I don't know much at all about computers, so please...: I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver? Intel Wireless - AC 9560. Thanks again!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-this-means-i-dont-know-much/c5a39945-b593-4f97-82cf-7185ecb32768
  5. Does anyone know what this means? I don't know much at all about computers, so please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this means? I don't know much at all about computers, so please...: I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver? Intel Wireless - AC 9560. Thanks again!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-this-means-i-dont-know-much/c5a39945-b593-4f97-82cf-7185ecb32768
  6. I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I would like to know where can i get the license number and the authorization number? Do i need to buy from somewhere? i would like to provide windows product key to clients as a solution. Furthermore, i would like to know what is the agreement administrator...
  7. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.: i would like to refund a game on microsoft store but i don't know how. * Moved from Research * Original title: Refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game-on-microsoft-store/ccb5c0e1-80ad-417d-ade7-44b22b5d856c
  8. If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10: If there's one thing I don't like about Windows 10, it's that a solid colored background blocks my screen and cursor so I won't be able to see what I'm doing. That never happened on Windows 7....
  9. i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i would like to know if i could ask questions about games: hello i would like to know if i could ask questions about games.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/b711c7fd-7c2b-40d6-a4d3-b19b3668ca86
  10. One thing i don't like about win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    One thing i don't like about win 10: Hello everyone, So i just upgraded to Win10 and so far everything seems to work smoothly, however, there is one minor thing that really bother me, which is forcing the user to login with his Microsoft Account instead of the local one in order to use features Cortana, and...