Windows 10: I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10

Discus and support I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find out my Administrator password in Windows 10? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulLeys1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. PaulLeys1 Win User

I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10

How do I find out my Administrator password in Windows 10?

Thanks

:)

PaulLeys1, Apr 24, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Win10 lost UAC (administrator)password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you forgot the administrator account password and you are unable to login. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to log in to built in administrator account and create a new administrator account.

Please try the steps given below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• From the Lock screen, click on
      Power
      button.

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and Click on
      Restart and try to enter the Safe mode.
    Kindly try to start your computer in Safe mode from the Windows Recovery Environment. Follow the below step.

Step 2:

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode by pressing the corresponding number.
    Once you have entered into the Safe mode then, open Command Prompt and enable Built in Administrator.

Step 3:

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from
      Windows Recovery Environment

• Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

• Close the Command Prompt.

• Try to login though Built in Administrator and change the earlier password or you can create new user account.
    Refer the below link to create the new Local user account.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - don't Administrator password

2. dont know windows 10 administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dont know windows 10 administrator password: the windows im using was given by a very rude boss and they didn't say what the administrator password is and I need the administrator password a lot and if I ask them they will most likely say "no"...
  3. dont know windows 10 administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dont know windows 10 administrator password: the windows im using was given by a very rude boss and they didn't say what the administrator password is and I need the administrator password a lot and if I ask them they will most likely say "no"...
  4. dont know windows 10 administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  7. I don't know the Administrator Password

8. My pc is "locked" and I don't know password

My pc is "locked" and I don't know password: My PC is "locked" and I don't know pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-locked-and-i-dont-know-password/176c86b4-896d-4ab0-89bb-279bea2ce4a3
  9. Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password: Hello I've been having some issues with logging in for weeks because I don't know the password To My laptop,It's a Republic of gamers gl753ve laptop,I've tried going into safe mode by pressing shift and restart and tried doing a command prompt "rstrui.exe" but that doesn't do...
  10. How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i change the administrator password if i don't know it.: I have inherited my step fathers computer with windows 10 and it has an administrator password and he has no idea what it could possibly be. I also do not have the restoration cd for windows 10. is there any way to reset it remove it?...