Windows 10: I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.

Discus and support I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had to reset my laptop, but after I reset it to use or manage my local disk I would get a windows pop-up asking for a 48 digit recovery key. Note:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nathan Lasalle, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.

I had to reset my laptop, but after I reset it to use or manage my local disk I would get a windows pop-up asking for a 48 digit recovery key.

Note: I had to sign in with a different account after resetting

:)

Nathan Lasalle, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jan 13, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Snipe343 Win User

I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.

vista key recovery

Okay, I lost my little disk cover(it's somewhere in this house, I just don;t know where) but I was wondering if I could find the key for vista on the computer somewhere. Anyone know? I got some viruses and stuff, and the computer is really f'ed up now XD so I could really use a reinstall

Snipe343, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.

1. I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key. - Similar Threads - don't Bitdefender recovery

2. Don't know my bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't know my bitlocker recovery: I went to the website and it says I don't have access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-my-bitlocker-recovery/3f9abe93-72e6-426f-a310-b1911b389419
  3. Don't know my bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't know my bitlocker recovery: I went to the website and it says I don't have access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-my-bitlocker-recovery/3f9abe93-72e6-426f-a310-b1911b389419
  4. BitLocker recovery - I do not know the recovery key for the device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker recovery - I do not know the recovery key for the device: Hi all,My laptop HP Spectre when I log in asks me to 'Enter the Recovery Key for this drive'. Well I do not know what this is and it says to find the key you need to visit:aka.ms/aadrecoverykeyand/oraka.ms/recoverykeyfaqI went to these websites and could not find the keyDoes...
  5. BitLocker recovery - I do not know the recovery key for the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery - I do not know the recovery key for the device: Hi all,My laptop HP Spectre when I log in asks me to 'Enter the Recovery Key for this drive'. Well I do not know what this is and it says to find the key you need to visit:aka.ms/aadrecoverykeyand/oraka.ms/recoverykeyfaqI went to these websites and could not find the keyDoes...
  6. BitLocker recovery - I do not know the recovery key for the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My F1 key triggers the END key and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My F1 key triggers the END key and I don't know why.: I'm currently using a GMMK and have no idea what could be causing the issue, any help would be appraciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-f1-key-triggers-the-end-key-and-i-dont-know-why/1717eba7-744f-46c9-bf61-105b733386d4
  8. I don't know my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  9. I don't know the window product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know the window product key: Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the...
  10. Dont know my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont know my Recovery Key: I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not restarting to its log in page..and its asking for a recovery key all of a sudden..so please someone help me out.!!...