Windows 10: I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

Discus and support I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to restore my default laptop name?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Malvin R.H, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

How to restore my default laptop name?

:)

Malvin R.H, Apr 7, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 7, 2021
  3. John Fue Win User
    i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Apr 7, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

1. I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it - Similar Threads - dont default laptop

2. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  3. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  4. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i dont know my admin user name or password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont know my admin user name or password: how dom i find my admin user name or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-admin-user-name-or-password/d8a31495-66f5-4588-89fe-f2869c3ce6f1
  6. I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont know my default laptop name since i buyed it: How to restore my default laptop name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-default-laptop-name-since-i-buyed/5095ab22-6aad-4cf8-9038-7a87aaeadcfb
  7. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it: a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer...
  8. my windows genuine or not i dont know

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my windows genuine or not i dont know: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dookiezey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlcod6/my_windows_genuine_or_not_i_dont_know/
  9. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f
  10. I dont know my windows password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont know my windows password.: I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot of issues with sign in and passwo can you help me resolve this?rd problems....