Windows 10: I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

Discus and support I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VíctorEsquinas, May 18, 2022.

1. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before turning it off.ProblemWhen I turned up my pc there was the pin textbox, I can write but I don't know the pin so I click on the button bellow who says 'I forgot my PIN' and then a window to access with password just opened. But the problem is that ESPECIFLY ON THAT text-field I can't write for any reason. Sometimes it detec

:)

VíctorEsquinas, May 18, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 18, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

or 18362.356 i don´t know

Jakub578, May 18, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 18, 2022
Thema:

I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

1. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working - Similar Threads - don't pin password

2. PIN isn't available and password isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn't available and password isn't working: I've run into the error where "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click "Set up my PIN," nothing happens. Sign-in options was not available until I followed the regedit tutorial.Now I can sign in with my password, but that...
  3. PIN isn't available and password isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN isn't available and password isn't working: I've run into the error where "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click "Set up my PIN," nothing happens. Sign-in options was not available until I followed the regedit tutorial.Now I can sign in with my password, but that...
  4. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  5. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  6. No password pin don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password pin don't work: Hello please help . I installed the latest update it was bsod or something. On my HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop. Everytime I turn on my PC and try to sign it It says pin is no longer avalible due to change of security settings in this device. I press setup my pin and it said...
  7. No password pin don't work

No password pin don't work: Hello please help . I installed the latest update it was bsod or something. On my HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop. Everytime I turn on my PC and try to sign it It says pin is no longer avalible due to change of security settings in this device. I press setup my pin and it said...
  8. No password pin don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...
  10. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...