Windows 10: I don't know my pin number

Discus and support I don't know my pin number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Franciszek147, May 21, 2022.

1. I don't know my pin number

HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont remember my pin number and a microsoft window appeared, there it was written that they would send me information or something to my old phone number that I do not have access to, so I changed this number to a backup e-mail, but now I have to wait 30 days for them to change to this e-mail, so I have to wait 30 days to be able t

:)

Franciszek147, May 21, 2022
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 21, 2022
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, May 21, 2022
  4. AddRAM Win User

I don't know my pin number

Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, May 21, 2022
Thema:

I don't know my pin number

1. I don't know my pin number - Similar Threads - don't pin number

2. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  3. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  4. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  6. I don't know my pin number

I don't know my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  7. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...
  8. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working: Hello guysContextYesterday I was exploring and I touch the pin configuration, I wanted to put a new one because it's recommended but there was another one disabled so I only could alter the pin if I knew the previous one. So I didn't touch anymore and all was normal before...
  9. I don't know my pin and the password textBox isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PIN error, don't know how to fix it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN error, don't know how to fix it: So several months ago some kind of error happened and my PIN stopped working. Like, one day I couldn't get into my computer with the PIN I had used for over a year. It acts like I don't have a pin, but I also have a pin, and that pin is compromised, but I don't have the...