Windows 10: I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...

Discus and support I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me... On my username it says User...WHAT DO I DO... please Help...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahsan Atif, Nov 1, 2023.

1. I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...

Please help me... On my username it says User...WHAT DO I DO... please Help...

:)

Ahsan Atif, Nov 1, 2023

2. How can I find another account that I had been using but dont know the username or password

How can I find another account that I had been using but dont know the username or password

garymoore4, Nov 1, 2023
  3. Dreya Win User
    Linksys password recovery

Factory defaults on linksys
    Username Admin
    Password password

If that helps, I'd try that prior to reset.

Dreya, Nov 1, 2023
  4. I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...

Bitlock recovery to reset password

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your PC due to a forgotten password. In this situation, you can try using the BitLocker recovery key to reset your password. Here are the steps:

1. On the sign-in screen, click on "I forgot my password" or "Reset password."
    2. On the next screen, enter your Microsoft account email address or phone number associated with your account.
    3. You will be prompted to enter the recovery key. Copy and paste the BitLocker Recovery Key from your Microsoft account page where your device is listed under "Devices."
    4. Once you have entered the recovery key, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
    If you don't have access to the BitLocker recovery key or if it doesn't work, you can try using the Windows installation media to reset your password. Here are the steps:

1. Create a Windows installation media (such as a bootable USB drive or DVD) on another working PC using the Media Creation Tool provided by Microsoft.
    2. Insert the installation media into your locked PC and restart it.
    3. Press the necessary key to access the boot menu or BIOS setup, and select the installation media as the boot device.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows.
    5. When you reach the screen where you're prompted to select the partition to install Windows, click on "Repair your computer" instead.
    6. Select "Troubleshoot" and then "Reset this PC" or "Advanced options" and then "Command Prompt."
    7. In the Command Prompt, type the following command to reset the password for the local user account: net user [username] [newpassword], where [username] is the name of the locked account and [newpassword] is the new password you want to use.
    8. Restart your PC and sign in with the new password.
    I hope this helps you regain access to your PC. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Shuaib

MohammedSH_31, Nov 1, 2023
Thema:

I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...

1. I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am... - Similar Threads - dont username neither

2. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  3. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  4. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know my username neither my password either do I have a recovery disk but I am...: Please help me... On my username it says User...WHAT DO I DO... please Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-username-neither-my-password-either/0f954b05-a442-426b-81c7-f0942216720b
  6. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  7. i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do

i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do: i have recovery folder having some of things i dont know what to do have attached the pictures what is in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-folder-having-some-of-things-i/486efb9e-2dfa-4eab-9b48-3467d9575dab
  8. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  9. i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am trying to connect my scaner to my computer and i dont know how to do it.: I am trying to connect to a scanner, but I don't know how to, do that, my scanner is not connected to my computer, it was but it disconnected and I don't know how to connect it back....
  10. I dont know my windows password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont know my windows password.: I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot of issues with sign in and passwo can you help me resolve this?rd problems....