Windows 10: I dont know my windows password.

Discus and support I dont know my windows password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kingsdaughter2, Dec 11, 2019.

1. I dont know my windows password.

I bought this computer because of a crash on my main computer. I am trying to fix my other one by downloading and looking up issues. however, thialot of issues with sign in and passwo can you help me resolve this?rd problems.

:)

kingsdaughter2, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 11, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 11, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I dont know my windows password.

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

I dont know my windows password.

1. I dont know my windows password. - Similar Threads - dont password

2. I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?: I can login passed the windows screensaver using a 6 digit code but I dont remember my admin user password. Any way to reset for free? submitted by /u/GuerroCanelo [link] [comments]...
  3. I dont want to keep password for my windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont want to keep password for my windows: [ATTACH] I resetted my pc 2 times because of this problem i dont want to use password for my pc windows always suggest for password or pin i can't even remove it i dont know why...
  4. Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode.: I have the problem where ,I cannot press yes in uac So i try the ways of how to get rid of the problem and none of them work because i dont know the password to my other admin account. I cant do anything. Please help.....
  5. How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?: Hello, I recently started using an old laptop of mine again as I got some new parts for it. However I only have access to the one local account which does not have admin rights. I don't remember what the admin password is as it has been quite a while since I have used this...
  6. I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work: So basically i messed a little with MSCONFIG now my passwords dont work. even microsoft or xbox live ones. i tried going to advanced options and followed some tutorials but at the end it asked for my password. and none of them worked. im on win 10 64 bits...
  7. I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i...

I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i...: I've made a administrator password but i dont rememer it and when i install programs, i need my administrator password and i dont know it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-made-a-administrator-password-but-i-dont/743bb6d0-ed48-4345-86de-ac7f799bdf8f
  8. HP Laptop says password is incorrect but I dont have one

HP Laptop says password is incorrect but I dont have one: I have a HP Envy laptop that is not password protected. The laptop stays in my house and no one has had access to it. I put it into sleep mode and when I returned 20 minutes later I hit enter to unlock it and the screen states "the password is incorrect. Try again" and it...
  9. password protected files that i dont remember creating

password protected files that i dont remember creating: hey, recently i ran a scan with my antivirus (bitdefender) and found out that it couldnt scan some files because they are password protected, the thing is that i dont remember ever password protecting any of those files (or directly interacting with them in any way) the files...
  10. I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password: Is there any default one? or a simple way to get it? submitted by /u/JohnWickUniversity [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfm3x0/i_rested_my_whole_pc_but_dont_know_the_admin/