Windows 10: I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase.

Discus and support I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While I was cleaning my pc, I entered wrong PIN several times. Now, I am locked out of my pc. It says enter A1B2C3 below. But as far as I remember I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mahabub Alam3, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase.

While I was cleaning my pc, I entered wrong PIN several times. Now, I am locked out of my pc. It says enter A1B2C3 below. But as far as I remember I didn't set any Challenge phrase. I know my PIN and Microsoft account password. I am attaching a screenshot here. Please help.I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase. [​IMG]

:)

Mahabub Alam3, Jul 28, 2020
  2. dpatel105 Win User

I don't know my challenge phrase

One of my friend entered my laptop pin incorrectly and now it is asking me for a challenge phrase. I remember my pin but there is no way I can go back and enter my pin to login to my laptop. I don't remember having a challenge phrase. Is there anyway I
    can login using my pin again?

dpatel105, Jul 28, 2020
  3. challenge phrase

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony.

I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.

I came across to your post and wanted to assist.I hope we can work together to find a solution for you.

First, "Challenge Phrase" is a new approach taken by Microsoft to thwarting brute force attacks or cyber trespassers. This attack involves a simple process of trying all common or likely PIN codes over and over until the correct code is finally discovered.
    When a PIN gets entered incorrectly four times in a row, users are sent to a different screen where they are requires to enter a specific phrase.

May I know what are you trying to do before the challenge phrase prompted?

And what do you mean by nothing happens? Did this mean you where directed to another windows?

Kindly give further details so I can suggest or give you a step by step procedure to fix this.

Thank you and Keep Safe.

AnthonyLabramonte, Jul 28, 2020
  4. I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase.

Challenge Phrase

I keep getting the request for a challenge phrase and do not know it. How do I change the challenge phrase?

IamMultipurpose, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase.

1. I don't know the login screen Challenge phrase. - Similar Threads - don't login screen

2. I don’t know the challenging phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know the challenging phrase: How to deal with the challenging phrase I don’t know it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-challenging-phrase/3e514eb5-abc6-4a37-beb8-355a32345363
  3. I don’t know the challenging phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know the challenging phrase: How to deal with the challenging phrase I don’t know it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-challenging-phrase/3e514eb5-abc6-4a37-beb8-355a32345363
  4. I don't know my challenge phrase, what now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know my challenge phrase, what now: I can not go back to pin to try to click on forgot pinI do not have answer to change questiondo not remember having one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-challenge-phrase-what-now/37ffcb56-09e8-41ae-8f9a-f5a90aecfd48
  5. I don't know my challenge phrase, what now

I don't know my challenge phrase, what now: I can not go back to pin to try to click on forgot pinI do not have answer to change questiondo not remember having one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-challenge-phrase-what-now/37ffcb56-09e8-41ae-8f9a-f5a90aecfd48
  6. I don't know my challenge phrase, what now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  8. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  9. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

10. Challenge phrase

Challenge phrase: Bought a new computer so want to sell old computer and clear hard drive. Windows is asking for my challenge phrase before I can do this. How can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/challenge-phrase/2498d313-f6d1-45fb-a562-ca29bdd407bd