Windows 10: I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.

Discus and support I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a laptop and a desktop that are connected to an external hard drive through my Asus router. I can access the external hard drive from my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrankCzapla, Dec 11, 2018.

1. I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.

I have a laptop and a desktop that are connected to an external hard drive through my Asus router. I can access the external hard drive from my laptop via the wifi network. When I try to access the same hard drive the same way from my desktop, I am forced to enter a username and password that I don't know. Until recently, I was able to access the remote hard drive from the desktop, but I don't know what changed that. So, what can I do about the "Enter Network Credentials" that I am supposed to enter??? How can I find the username/password, or how can I bypass the Credentails screen and gain access to the remote hard drive like I used to? Thanks in advance.

:)

FrankCzapla, Dec 11, 2018

2. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Dec 12, 2018
  4. I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.

1. I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer. - Similar Threads - don't Network Credentials

2. Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.: Nothing is working on my computer, whey I try to open any app I get a window called explorer.exe that says Class Not Registered. The only thing that I can open is google chrome and other internet browsers. When I try to open the start menu using the windows button it just...
  3. My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do: Dear MicrosoftI'm only a student and starting highschool I needed to bring my computer however when I tried to connect to the internet it didn't work so I tried restarting however when I did my account disappeared so I took it to the IT teacher and she made an adminiator acc...
  4. My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do: Dear MicrosoftI'm only a student and starting highschool I needed to bring my computer however when I tried to connect to the internet it didn't work so I tried restarting however when I did my account disappeared so I took it to the IT teacher and she made an adminiator acc...
  5. Network credentials don't work on one Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network credentials don't work on one Computer: I have 2 Window 11 computers. I cannot access my main computer to share files. It asks me to put in my network credentials. I am using my Microsoft account and password. It works on my main computer but when I try to enter into my second computer the response is always bad...
  6. Network credentials don't work on one Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network credentials don't work on one Computer: I have 2 Window 11 computers. I cannot access my main computer to share files. It asks me to put in my network credentials. I am using my Microsoft account and password. It works on my main computer but when I try to enter into my second computer the response is always bad...
  7. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  8. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???: The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-a-debug-note-on-my-desktop-and-i/44912866-6bd0-47e1-8ce6-afafacbae5ed
  9. Network computer not acceptin credentials.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network computer not acceptin credentials.: I have a private wireless network with three computers all running Windows 10. Two use the same Microsoft account and the third uses a different one but they all show up in File Explorer on the first two. But when I try to open the third one I get a request for credentials. I...
  10. I don't know if I have a virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know if I have a virus on my computer: Hello everyone, Recently after my laptop started to slow down I decided to speed up the processor by installing AMD Catalyst Control Centre for my AMD processor.When I was installing it I started to notice that the laptop sounded like it was under a load of stress . The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dont know my network credentials password

2. dont know windows credentials

3. i dont know my network credentials

4. dont know user name on asus desktop,
  5. dont know my docs.live credentials?,
  6. i dont know network credentials,
  7. i dont know my windows credentials,
  8. win 10 user account credential manager,
  9. dont know my windows credentials