Windows 10: I don't know the window product key

Discus and support I don't know the window product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CJoy, Nov 18, 2019.

1. CJoy Win User

I don't know the window product key

Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the windows product key?

:)

2. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Nov 18, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 18, 2019
  4. I don't know the window product key

product key

i have product id of window 8.1 so how can i get product key of it i don`t know who buy this and any email or number

007vishalgautam, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

I don't know the window product key

1. I don't know the window product key - Similar Threads - don't window product

2. I don't know my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know my product key: Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my PC and part of my upgrades includes getting a new motherboard. I heard that to get Windows 10 back after changing motherboards I need my Windows 10 product key but I don't have the packaging that the disc that I got Windows 10 from, came in....
  3. Windows 10 product Key. Don't ask me for the product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 product Key. Don't ask me for the product key.: Hi everyone! I am installing Windows 10 in a PC's friend ... and she had a hard disk with Windows 10 but I have installed a new ssd and I have a new key producto to install Windows 10. Well, I have been installed from 0 Windows 10, apart of the other one in this new ssd and...
  4. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  5. I don't rememmber my product key

I don't rememmber my product key: when I buy this pc it comes with windows 8.1 and after update from windows it is now windows 10. but i'm purchasing this pc online but is has not come any product key and not any product key email...
  6. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...
  7. i want to know my product key

i want to know my product key: i have recently installed ms offic2 2007 where it is asking me for product key,i jus wanted to know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-product-key/02127498-446e-44c6-a0cd-ae7a819df647"
  8. I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .

I don't know where to find my Digital Licence & Product Key .: Hi , I want to ask where do I find my PK or DL , For up to now , The Activation Pop-up keeps on showing . It's just so annoying , I got this Windows 10 Enterprise from a DVD , And I searched and read everything that was in the package , But to no avail...
  9. Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have

Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have: I completely cleared a old PC and installed Windows 10. I had downloaded the ISO and burned it on a disk. I installed it on the PC, and during the installation it asked for a key. I clicked the "Skip" button. Now after I shut it off and back on, in the bottom right corner is...
  10. Don't know which Windows 7 Product Key has been used

Don't know which Windows 7 Product Key has been used: I am planning a clean install on a new SSD. I've read that I have until December 31 to do the upgrade. I have used the media creation tool to create a disk. My problem is that I have a half-dozen windows 7 Home Premium boxes and don't know which ones have been used and...