Windows 10: I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I...

Discus and support I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigfoot_babe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3l05/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_issue_but_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigfoot_babe, Aug 21, 2020.

1. I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I...

/u/bigfoot_babe, Aug 21, 2020

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 21, 2020
  3. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Aug 21, 2020
  4. I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I...

itunes and icloud sync issues

Hi Johnston

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Do you face the issue only with iTunes or other applications too?

• Which Web browser are you using to download the application?

• Are all pending updates installed on the computer?
    The issue could be if some security software or third party application/services/start up items is restricting it to get installed. So, I would suggest you to disable security software temporarily and boot the computer in clean boot state then try to install
    iTunes and see if it brings any difference.

Step 1: Perform clean boot.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Step 2: Disable anti-virus

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have
    to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: Now try to install iTunes and see if it get installed.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I...

1. I don’t know what caused this issue but I installed iCloud Drive or iTunes and when I... - Similar Threads - don’t caused issue

2. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  3. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  4. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I do not know what’s causing this and I don’t know how yo fix this problem please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I do not know what’s causing this and I don’t know how yo fix this problem please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Station6278 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubcwdt/i_do_not_know_whats_causing_this_and_i_dont_know/
  6. I don’t know what’s going on!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t know what’s going on!: I was just wondering if someone could please help me because I really don’t understand what’s happening it’s only doing this to one monitor the other monitors completely fine I checked all my cords everything plugged in the right holes. I don’t understand what’s happening...
  7. Help I don’t know what happened

Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  8. I don’t know what to do anymore

I don’t know what to do anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/
  9. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/