Windows 10: I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle

Discus and support I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Projekt12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpyylx/i_dont_know_what_happened_but_im_stuck_in_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Projekt12, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle

/u/Projekt12, Mar 27, 2020

2. Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows

Good morning!

I am having an issue with the Task Switcher (see image below) activating on its own. It then begins to cycle through the open tasks very rapidly. When this happens I am unable to actually select any of the tasks, nor can I close them out. Windows is essentially frozen at this point and I have to restart.

A few things to note:

• I am running Windows 10 Pro.
    • This happens randomly, sometimes weeks between an incident.
    • Sometimes it happens while I am not even working at the computer. I've noticed it after returning to my desk.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle [​IMG]

Konkey Dong, Mar 27, 2020
  3. windows 10 update stuck in endless cycle of trying to update

Hello,

I have the same problem. The Win10 update - 1709 is being downloaded and the update process starts. After it reaches 55% the computer is restarted and the process continues. However, when it reaches 90% the update process is stuck. The indication circle
    is spinning but everything is stuck. The HD led is constant.

The only way to recover is to force shutdown the computer and then the process starts again.

My current Win10 version is 1607

Computer Intel NUC N2820

I ran the Windows Update troubleshooting but it didn't help.

I also did the suggestion in the previous post but it didn't help.

Can you please help me solve this issue or disable this endless cycle?

Thanks!

Yoni_Davidson, Mar 27, 2020
  4. AnonZXE Win User

I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle

Blu Win HD LTE phone reboot endless cycle

Blu Win HD LTE phone reboot endless cycle?!!?!

I'm getting a series of endless reboots on Samuel Oshev Zion's phones, bot Blu Win HD LTE and Blu Win JR. LTE too?

anyone know of a solution? this used to happen to Fidelity Investment's PCs too, bak in windows XP days

AnonZXE, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle

1. I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle - Similar Threads - dont happened stuck

2. My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting: when I press start-up repair it doesn't work and says "Start-up Repair couldn't repair your pc" and also what I notice it doesn't show anything for log file it only says Log file: but in other yt video it shows something.I tried doing command prompts and also waited an hour...
  3. Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do: Hello,I have recently ran into a problem where i tried to install the latest hp graphics drivers until the screen went black. The computer was working but not the display. Then i tried to trouble shoot and I became stuck in that trouble shooting menu without being able to go...
  4. Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do: Hello,I have recently ran into a problem where i tried to install the latest hp graphics drivers until the screen went black. The computer was working but not the display. Then i tried to trouble shoot and I became stuck in that trouble shooting menu without being able to go...
  5. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  6. i dont know what im doing wrong...

i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  7. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Endless bluescreen cycle

Endless bluescreen cycle: Thank you in advance.Older Toshiba laptop W10 8GB/500GB SSD. Only problem I had with it was that I couldn't run SFC command. Otherwise It's been working well for years. The other day all of sudden it went bluescreen. It goes auto repairing and diagnosing modes, then back to a...
  9. i dont what is happening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont what is happening: 3 to 4 hours ago i was designing something on canva and watching a video in the other tab i used snip to cut out a picture in my mail suddenly i head a sound which was distorded and it was a the video i was scared so closed my computer and when i turned it on i was seeing the...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...