Windows 10: I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

Discus and support I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ryguy1219xx, Jan 22, 2020.

1. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

/u/Ryguy1219xx, Jan 22, 2020

2. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Jan 22, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 22, 2020
  4. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

1. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how? - Similar Threads - don’t pressed don’t

2. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  3. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  4. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  6. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  7. I don’t know what to do

8. I don’t know what’s going on!

I don’t know what’s going on!: I was just wondering if someone could please help me because I really don’t understand what’s happening it’s only doing this to one monitor the other monitors completely fine I checked all my cords everything plugged in the right holes. I don’t understand what’s happening...
  9. Anyone know how to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know how to get rid of this: Just noticed this big tab in the settings home screen, does anyone know how to disable it, Windows 10 build 662, it's so in your face *Sad [img] 169702
  10. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...