Windows 10: i dont know what im doing wrong...

Discus and support i dont know what im doing wrong... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zyler14SB [RBLX Name], Aug 6, 2022.

1. i dont know what im doing wrong...

keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen?

:)

Zyler14SB [RBLX Name], Aug 6, 2022
  2. John Fue Win User

i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Aug 6, 2022
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 6, 2022
  4. quasar923 Win User

i dont know what im doing wrong...

how do i get a higher overclock it seems i can only get 2200mhz

yea i really dont know wat im doing
    if u could step by step directions would be good

quasar923, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

i dont know what im doing wrong...

1. i dont know what im doing wrong... - Similar Threads - dont doing wrong

2. Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.: I have been getting this hardware error for quite some time now and I am not sure what to do with it. It seems to happen more when I am playing games, and the coorosponding game will crash sometimes at the same time as the error....
  3. Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having a Hardware error and I dont quite know what to do with it.: I have been getting this hardware error for quite some time now and I am not sure what to do with it. It seems to happen more when I am playing games, and the coorosponding game will crash sometimes at the same time as the error....
  4. Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do: Hello,I have recently ran into a problem where i tried to install the latest hp graphics drivers until the screen went black. The computer was working but not the display. Then i tried to trouble shoot and I became stuck in that trouble shooting menu without being able to go...
  5. Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do

Im stuck in windows troubleshooting menu and I dont know what to do: Hello,I have recently ran into a problem where i tried to install the latest hp graphics drivers until the screen went black. The computer was working but not the display. Then i tried to trouble shoot and I became stuck in that trouble shooting menu without being able to go...
  6. i dont know what im doing wrong...

i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  7. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  8. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  9. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  10. I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happened but im stuck in a endless cycle: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Projekt12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpyylx/i_dont_know_what_happened_but_im_stuck_in_a/