Windows 10: I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

Discus and support I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeresaGandelman, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something? 8c9445e2-c34c-4236-86d8-61a5f68dc35d?upload=true.jpg

:)

TeresaGandelman, Jan 21, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 21, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 21, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

1. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something? - Similar Threads - don't means need

2. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  3. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  4. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know what to do anymore: Hi, yesterday everything was slightly okay until I turned on my laptop to see that I need to activate my Windows 10??? The laptop came with Windows 10 but not with the Windows 10 disc so I have no ways of reactivating the key. Please OH PLEASE HELP ME.This command doesn't...
  6. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  7. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  8. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750